The hardest part of getting a new device will be picking a favorite. Shop now for a new device or learn more about how to buy.
On this page:
- Decide if you want to trade in your current device towards your new purchase. Get a Device Trade-in estimate online.
- Choose if you want to finance your device with:
- If you're financing (using EIP or JOD), make sure you understand how to use e-Signature to authorize your purchase.
- If your current device isn't working, check out potential Warranty solutions before your buy a new device.
- A $35 Device Connection Charge is due at sale.
- If you're not yet part of the T-Mobile family, join us!
- Already with us? Log in to your account to shop.
- If you're new to T-Mobile and haven't yet created your account, check your order status with your:
- Order number
- Billing Zip Code
- Last name
- If you've already created your T-Mobile.com account, log in to your account to check your order status.
When is ‘Signature Required’ for order delivery?
A signature requirement is added to high value orders to help protect against theft. In general, if the order includes a smartphone, it’s likely a signature will be required at delivery. The signature requirement is determined by the T-Mobile distribution center during shipping.
How will I know my order has shipped with Signature Required for order delivery?
If you purchased a device, especially a smartphone, it is highly likely a signature will be required. We will alert you if ‘signature is required during delivery’ in the order confirmation and order shipped notifications sent by T-Mobile via email or SMS. After the order is shipped, you can also visit UPS.com/track, enter the order tracking number from your T-Mobile Order Shipped notification, and check for the ‘Signature Required’ alert. While you’re there, check the expected delivery date set by UPS and sign-up for UPS notifications about the delivery.
Can I change the delivery address after the order is shipped?
Once the order is on its way, re-routing options may be available from UPS using their UPS My Choice service.
What do I do if the 3rd delivery attempt fails and the device I ordered gets returned to T-Mobile?
Please call T-Mobile Customer Care at 1-800-937-8997 and a we will help to re-process and re-ship your order. You will receive a refund to your original payment card for any amount T-Mobile charged for that order. This process usually takes 7-10 days, including the refund to the payment card.
- The fastest way is to return it at a T-Mobile store. This way, you don't have to worry about finding your label, printing it, and packing the box.
- If shipping is required or more convenient for you, learn how to ship us your trade-in device.
Upgrades that require shipping
- JUMP! upgrades: Your order status in your T-Mobile account will have JUMP! upgrade displayed.
- T-Mobile Authorized Retailer: These locations can't accept trade-ins. The store locator will indicate the type of store.
- Other retailers: Trade-ins associated with purchases from other retailers like Apple, BestBuy, Samsung, and Walmart must be shipped.
Was this helpful?