The hardest part of getting a new device will be picking a favorite. Shop now for a new device or learn more below about how to buy.
On this page:
- Decide if you want to trade in your current device towards your new purchase. Get a Device Trade-in estimate online.
- Choose if you want to finance your device with:
- If you're financing (using EIP or JOD), make sure you understand how to use e-Signature to authorize your purchase.
- If your current device isn't working, check out potential Warranty solutions before your buy a new device.
- If you're not yet part of the T-Mobile family, join us!
- Already with us? Log in to your account to shop.
- If you're new to T-Mobile and haven't yet created your account, check your order status with your:
- Order number
- Billing Zip Code
- Last name
- If you've already created your T-Mobile.com account, log in to your account to check your order status.
- The fastest way is to return it at a T-Mobile store. This way, you don't have to worry about finding your label, printing it, and packing the box.
- If shipping is more convenient for you, learn how to ship us your trade-in device.
- Log in to your account online for the easiest way to upgrade, check out the video on this page for more information on how to upgrade online.
- Visit us at a T-Mobile store
- Contact Us for assistance. Upgrades made with Customer Care, chat, or an in-store expert will be charged an assistance support fee.
Was this helpful?