On this page:
While we know times are difficult now, save $8 and pay your bill digitally. Use our Guest Pay option to make a payment without logging in. Otherwise, click the button above to log in to your My T-Mobile account.
- Pay as a guest or log in to your My T-Mobile account to pay and view your bill.
- Make a payment using the T-Mobile app.
- Make a device payment on your Equipment Installment Plan by making a one-time device payment. For multiple lines, click the gray arrow to the right of your device to view details.
Use My Wallet in the T-Mobile app or online to save your payment methods and manage AutoPay.
Allow at least five days for your payment to reach us, and mail it to the following address:
P.O. Box 742596
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2596
Drop by a T-Mobile store to make your payment in person. Find a store.
Note: Some T-Mobile stores are closed to help keep your and our employees safe as we continue to monitor the Coronavirus.
We're here for you: Take a look at how T-Mobile is responding to COVID-19. Or, if your account is past due and you need a little extra time to pay your bill, you may be able to set up a payment arrangement.
If you are experiencing hardship as a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic and your account becomes past due (including your rate plan costs, handset repayments and device protection payments), contact us and we can help!
Some states offer additional consumer protection regulations for device protection plans:
- Florida residents, go here for more information.
- Montana residents, go here for more information.
- Delaware residents, go here for more information.
Log in to your business account and scroll to My Bill.