Only Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) and Purchase Option Installment Plan (POIP) agreements can be signed on a phone. JUMP! On Demand (JOD) will require a signature from a computer.
Sign your agreement
- Open the email sent from t-mobile-sign-your-eip email address.
- Select the t-mo.co/Device_agreement link.
- On the top of the screen, review the consent to electronic records, select the box and select Continue.
- Read the disclosure agreement for your lease (JOD) or purchase (EIP and POIP) that outlines:
- T-Mobile’s financial privacy agreement
- The finance agreement
- After reviewing the agreement, select Continue and review the Terms and Conditions.
- Select the Sign button at the bottom of the agreement by Buyer's Signature.
- In the Adopt Your Signature pop-up, you can choose to Draw your signature or use the populated signature.
- On the top of the screen, select the magenta Submit Order button.
- A screen will pop up where you can create a DocuSign account. This is optional.
- On this pop-up in the top right, you can select the arrow to save a PDF of your signed agreement.
- A copy of your agreement will be in your T-Mobile.com account in 48 hours.
- Select Submit or No Thanks.
Was this helpful?