With a Mobile Internet plan, you get unlimited data for your Wi-Fi HotSpot device with several plan options that provide different amounts of high-speed data (depending on your need). Learn more about hotspots and discover the differences between personal mobile hotspots and portable hotspot devices.
Unlimited data with several plan options that provide different amounts of high-speed data, depending on your needs. You choose the number of GB you need!
Unlimited 3G Mobile HotSpot after you use your high-speed data up to your plan's limit.
Unlimited texting (on compatible devices)
Monthly regulatory fees and taxes on your service plan included in the price (see in-store materials for specifics in your state)
Stretch your data farther with optimized, DVD-quality video streaming (480p)
Texting & data (up to 128 kbps) abroad in 210+ countries & destinations (texting on compatible devices)
Unlimited texting in Mexico & Canada & up to 5 GB of 4G LTE data
- Compatible with Wi-Fi HotSpots and a limited selection of other devices. If you have a tablet, check out Magenta Tablet plans which provided unlimited high-speed data!
- Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming.
- Maximum of 5 Mobile Internet lines per postpaid account, based on credit class approval.
- Not eligible for advantage volume discount, or certain other discounts and credits.
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. With Simple Global, standard speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
- To see pricing and add a plan, check out our current HotSpot devices on T-Mobile.com.
- If you already have a T-Mobile account, you can use the T-Mobile app on your smartphone, log in to your My T-Mobile account or dial 611 to contact Customer Service.
- If you need one or more lines for your phone(s), Magenta, Essentials, and Unlimited Talk & Text Only plans can be added alongside your taxes and fees included Mobile Internet plan.
Mobile Internet plans: Postpaid only. Credit approval, deposit and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200 MB roaming. Partial megabytes rounded up. Unlimited high-speed data US only. In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128kbps. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. Communications with premium-rate numbers not included. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for data management details. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/month may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. Mexico & Canada: After lower of plan allotment or 5GB of 4G LTE, data speeds at up to 128kbps.
Was this helpful?