With a Mobile Internet plan, you get unlimited data for your Wi-Fi HotSpot device, with multiple GB options (such as 2 GB) of high-speed data depending on the plan. To see pricing and add a plan, check out our current HotSpot devices on T-Mobile.com.
Mobile Internet plans for your HotSpot device include:
Unlimited data with multiple GB options (such as 2 GB) of high-speed data, depending on your plan
Unlimited 3G Mobile HotSpot after you use your high-speed data up to your plan's limit.
Unlimited texting (on compatible devices)
Monthly regulatory fees and taxes on your service plan included in the price (see in-store materials for specifics in your state)
Stretch your data farther with optimized, DVD-quality video streaming (480p)
Texting & data (up to 128 kbps) abroad in 210+ countries & destinations (texting on compatible devices)
Unlimited texting in Mexico & Canada & up to 5 GB of 4G LTE data
- Compatible with Wi-Fi HotSpots and a limited selection of other devices. If you have a tablet, check out which provided unlimited high-speed data!
- Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming.
- Maximum of 5 Mobile Internet lines per postpaid account, based on credit class approval.
- Not eligible for advantage volume discount, or certain other discounts and credits.
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. With Simple Global, standard speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
- If you are new to T-Mobile, you can sign up online or by calling 1-800-TMOBILE.
- If you already have a T-Mobile account, you can use the T-Mobile app on your smartphone, log in to your My T-Mobile account or dial 611 to contact Customer Service.
- If you need one or more lines for your phone(s), T-Mobile ONE™ and Unlimited Talk & Text Only plans can be added alongside your taxes and fees included Mobile Internet plan.
Mobile Internet plans: Postpaid only. Credit approval, deposit and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200 MB roaming. Partial megabytes rounded up. Unlimited high-speed data US only. In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128kbps. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. Communications with premium-rate numbers not included. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for data management details. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/month may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. Mexico & Canada: After lower of plan allotment or 5GB of 4G LTE, data speeds at up to 128kbps.