Account Hub is an online self-service portal and account management tool for T-Mobile for Business customers. Use these steps to register for and set up the Account Hub.
Use this process after your T-Mobile Business account has been activated. You’ll need to set your account security PIN before you can use the self-registration steps. If you’re unable to complete these steps, contact your Account Executive or your T-Mobile for Business Care team at 1-800-937-8997.
- Go to tfb.t-mobile.com.
- Select Sign Up for T-Mobile ID.
- Select level of access, Admin or End User.
- Enter the details required for your role.
- Admin: Required to enter First Name, Last Name, Email, and Tax-ID.
- End User: Required to enter First Name, Last Name, Email, and their T-Mobile Phone Number (this phone number must be active).
- Complete Verification Requirements.
- Admin: Required to verify the PIN to the account.
- End User: A One-Time-PIN is text to their T-Mobile phone number.
- If approval is required, you'll receive a message indicating the request has been submitted and an email to complete registration once the admin has approved the registration request.
- If no approval is required, you're directed to set up your account.
- Approval requirements are based on the settings chosen by the Business Owner for your organization in Account Hub under the Global settings section.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Email that you registered with and enter a password.
- Set up security questions (required) and Google Authenticator (optional).
Registration by invitation email
If you were invited to use the Account Hub, you'll receive a registration email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you didn't receive a registration email, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- In the welcome email, select Register now to sign up for a T-Mobile ID and establish password and security questions.
- If you already have a T-Mobile ID, select the Account Hub link in the registration email to log in.
- If you’re using the T-Mobile app, you won’t automatically be redirected to the Account Hub. You must log in to Account Hub using a browser.
- During the registration process, you'll have the option to set up Google Authenticator once the password and security questions are created.
You have the option to enable Google Authenticator in the Account Hub during the registration process. If you didn’t enable it then, use the steps below to turn it on.
- Select your user profile link on the left navigation to access the user profile.
- Select the User Details box.
- Select the Edit button for Password.
- Choose the Set up option for Google Authenticator.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your email, then select Continue.
- When the Secure your account with Google Authenticator message appears, select Get Started.
- To download the Google Authenticator app, scan/enter the barcode, then select Continue setup.
- Enter the code displaying in the Google Authenticator app, then select Confirm Code. A confirmation message indicating that setup is complete displays.
- Select Forgot password? on the Account Hub login page.
- Choose a verification method:
- Email: follow the directions in the email to change the password.
- Security questions: Provide the correct security answers, select NEXT to enter a new password
- Google Authenticator: Must have been enabled prior to attempting a password reset.
For additional steps to complete portal set up, visit Account Hub Global Settings page.
Was this helpful?