Account Hub is an online self-service portal and account management tool for T-Mobile for Business customers. Use these steps to register for and set up the Account Hub.
Use this process after your T-Mobile Business account has been activated. You’ll need to set your account security PIN before you can use the self-registration steps. If you’re unable to complete these steps, contact your Account Executive or your T-Mobile for Business Care team at 1-800-937-8997.
- Go to tfb.t-mobile.com. Global Users are provided a custom URL from your employer.
- Select Sign Up for T-Mobile ID.
- Enter a T-Mobile billing account number or phone number.
- Select Continue.
- Enter the required details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Select Own or Manage Your Account if you need admin access to the account.
- Select the box next to the billing account numbers for access:
- Search for a account on displayed list.
- Admin roles are required to verify the PIN to the Account Number to access.
- End Users are sent an One-Time-PIN to their T-Mobile phone number. For required approval, user receives a message, request has been submitted and an email to complete registration once the admin has approved the request. For no approval, set up account is next step.
- Approval requirements are based on settings chosen by the Business Owner for each organization in Account Hub in Global settings section.
- Global User is sent an OTP to their email address if approval is not required. For approval, user receives a message request has been submitted and an email to complete registration once approved by admin.
- Enter the account security PIN for each selected account.
- Select Verify PIN.
- Select Continue to select from the available roles for the Organization.
- Select the name of the role to process with Create the T-Mobile ID for the line. This step is not needed for signups that can verify PIN for all the account in the organization. They will be automatically granted a business owner role.
- Complete the verification requirements.
- Complete the Sign up for T-Mobile ID and create a password.
- Set up:
- The security questions
- Google Authenticator (if desired)
Registration by invitation email
If you were invited to use the Account Hub, you'll receive a registration email from email@example.com. If you didn't receive a registration email, be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
- In the welcome email, select Register now to sign up for a T-Mobile ID. Learn more about password and security questions on the T-Mobile ID page.
- If you already have a T-Mobile ID, select the Account Hub link in the registration email to log in.
- If you’re using the T-Mobile app, you won’t automatically be redirected to the Account Hub. You must log in to Account Hub using a browser.
- Optionally, set up Google Authenticator once the password and security questions are created during registration.
You have the option to enable Google Authenticator in the Account Hub during the registration process. If you didn’t enable it then, use the steps below to turn it on.
- Select your user profile link on the left navigation to access the user profile.
- Select the User Details box.
- Select the Edit button for Password.
- Choose the Set up option for Google Authenticator.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to your email, then select Continue.
- When the Secure your account with Google Authenticator message appears, select Get Started.
- To download the Google Authenticator app, scan/enter the barcode, then select Continue setup.
- Enter the code displaying in the Google Authenticator app, then select Confirm Code. A confirmation message indicating that setup is complete displays.
- Select Forgot password? on the Account Hub login page.
- Choose a verification method:
- Email: follow the directions in the email to change the password.
- Security questions: Provide the correct security answers, select NEXT to enter a new password.
- Google Authenticator: Must have been enabled prior to attempting a password reset.
For additional steps to complete portal set up, visit Account Hub Global Settings page.
Was this helpful?