Account Hub is an online self-service portal and account management tool for business customers. Use these steps to register and set up Account Hub.
- If you're the Business owner of the company participating in the trial, you'll receive a registration email.
- Click Register now in the email to sign up for a T-Mobile ID and establish your password and security questions.
- If you already have a T-Mobile ID, the registration email provides a link to Account Hub with the advisement to log in with your T-Mobile ID.
- Click Forgot password? on the Account Hub login page.
- Choose a verification method (Email or Security questions).
- For Email, you'll receive an email and must follow the directions in the email to change the password.
- For Security questions, you must provide the correct answers and click NEXT to enter a new password
If a Telecom Manager didn't receive an invitation to register, the Business Owner can resend the invitation.
- Log into Account Hub.
- Go to Manage Accounts.
- From the Manage Users tab, click on the three dots for the desired Telecom Manager and select Resend invite. This sends the Telecom Manager an email to register.
- The Business Owner can also click on the user to view their profile and click Resend invite from there.
- If the Business Owner entered the wrong email or wants to resend the invitation to a different email for the Telecom Manager, they can edit the email and then click Resend invite.
- If the invitation is successfully resent, a confirmation appears for the Business Owner. If not, an "Invitation email could not be sent" error message displays.
More like this
Was this helpful?