Magenta® Deaf or Hard of Hearing (DHH) / Data Only plans provide unlimited data and messaging services plus Mobile Without Borders to those with smartphones and no need for voice services.
On this page:
- Magenta® DHH for your phone includes:
- Unlimited text and smartphone data on our 5G & 4G LTE network.
- Monthly regulatory fees and sales taxes on your service plan included in the price (review in-store materials for specifics in your state)
- 100GB Premium Data
- 5GB of high-speed mobile hotspot data
- Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after 5GB
- Optimized video streaming at 480p+
- Stateside International unlimited texting
- Texting & data (up to 128 kbps) abroad in 215+ countries & destinations
- Unlimited In-flight texting + 1 hour of Wi-Fi on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Unlimited text and up to 5GB of 4G LTE data in Mexico & Canada
- Scam Shield
- You can add to the standard Magenta experience by choosing the Magenta® MAX DHH plan for an additional cost.
- Here's what you get with Magenta® MAX in addition to all your benefits:
- 40GB, 50GB, or 100GB (whichever you choose) high-speed Mobile hotspot
- Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after GB allotment (up to 600 kbps)
- 200MB Domestic data roaming
- Up to 4K UHD video streaming while in the US (requires activation)
- Unlimited data at 2x speeds in 215+ destinations abroad (up to 256 kbps)
- Unlimited Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi and texting - on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Scam Shield Premium
- Netflix On Us (single line includes basic 1-screen)
- Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming.
- These plans are voice barred.
- This plan cannot be combined with or added onto an account with a family voice plan.
- Not compatible with Mobile Internet devices (for use with smartphones only).
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. In 215+ countries and destinations, standard international speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
Was this helpful?