AutoPay is a free service that automatically deducts payments from your credit card or checking account to pay your T-Mobile bill. You may also get monthly bill credits for up to eight lines on a qualifying plan when AutoPay is active for your entire billing cycle.
- To be eligible each month, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be on Magenta, T-Mobile Essentials, ONE Plan, or another tax inclusive plan (such as LineLink and Mobile Internet for hotspots).
- Be active on AutoPay at the time of bill processing.
- Have paid the prior month's bill by its due date.
- Cards with statements mailed to foreign addresses can’t be used for AutoPay.
- AutoPay isn't available for No Credit Check plans.
- Payments are withdrawn approximately two to three days before your bill due date.
- There is no processing delay after you set up AutoPay. For example, a bill due the day after AutoPay is set up could process.
- You'll be notified by text message if AutoPay is rejected or you have an unprocessed payment.
- Unprocessed payments are automatically reprocessed in five banking days.
- Setting up a payment arrangement automatically cancels AutoPay and any monthly AutoPay bill credits.
- Once your payment arrangement is fulfilled, you can set up AutoPay again.
Canceling your account doesn't automatically cancel AutoPay; you must cancel AutoPay separately.
Was this helpful?