We’re committed to supporting our customers. Learn how we're responding to COVID-19.
During congestion, T-Mobile customers using>50GB/mo. & Metro customers using >35GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds; Home Internet & Essentials customers may notice speeds lower than other customers & Metro customers may notice reduced speeds vs. T-Mobile customers due to data prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. Tethering speeds vary by plan. See details at t-mobile.com.
How is T-Mobile For Business supporting large enterprises with their virtual workforces?
Your business may be adapting to a new normal, as a large percentage of your employees work remotely amid COVID-19 concerns. To ensure they have mobile connectivity necessary to operate efficiently, we want to help. T-Mobile already provides unlimited talk, text and data to many customers but we want to ensure that ALL current T-Mobile customers on plans that have data are provided the unlimited connectivity they need to work at no extra cost
- Starting March 13, 2020 - ALL current T-Mobile business customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
- Starting March 20, 2020, all T-Mobile Business customers on smartphone plans with hotspot data can add an additional 20GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot for the next 60 days.
- You will need to log into your Account Hub, myT-Mobile.com account or contact your Team of Experts to add on the 10GB per month for two months at no extra charge. Each line will add the COVID-19 Response – High-speed Smartphone Mobile Hotspot Data feature.
What is T-Mobile for Business doing to support schools?
Starting March 13, 2020 T-Mobile customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone on-device data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming)
EmpowerEd customers, will have access to 20GB of mobile hotspot data per month through May 13, 2020, so students can stay connected.
Are you offering anything for business customers who need to call overseas?
Yes! To help you stay connected to family and friends abroad, we are currently offering free international calling for all T-Mobile and T-Mobile for Metro customers to landline (and in many cases mobile) numbers in many countries. See details here
If I need new devices for my business, will T-Mobile be able to meet my needs?
We will work closely with you to understand your needs and work with our partners and suppliers on the best available devices and options. When you order, an estimated shipping timeframe will be provided. If that timeframe isn’t sufficient, we will identify other available options.
Keeping inventory in mind, T-Mobile continues to work closely with our partners and suppliers to stay apprised of device availability and to communicate any recommended adjustments.
Will my account continue to be managed at the same service level as it has been prior COVID-19?
Your T-Mobile Account team is working to ensure your account is supported from both a sales and a care perspective for you and your employees. If you have any concerns, please raise them with your account rep or dedicated expert.
How is T-Mobile for Business approaching work that is typically done on-site or in person?
- We’re taking preventative measures to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, including an increased use of hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray, mobile device wipes and sanitized workspaces in situations where employees cannot work from home.
- Employees are required to stay home if not feeling well
- We are conducting business based on policies set forth by our customers, government agencies and the CDC.
- Whenever possible, we are supporting on-site activities remotely (ex. supporting device deployments with guides to “self-onboard.”)
- Where applicable, we're using collaboration tools and virtual meetings to host trainings and support your business remotely.
Can I pay my bill online?
I might have a problem paying my bill. What should I do?
If you need support with your account due to unexpected financial impacts, please contact us immediately so we can help you.
Is Team of Experts open 24/7?
Your Team of Experts is typically available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, as we align to evolving COVID-19 guidelines from state, local and federal government agencies, we’re temporarily adjusting our hours to keep our employees and our communities safe. To manage your account, login here
What is T-Mobile for Business doing to support small businesses?
The majority of small business customers on T-Mobile already have unlimited talk, text and data.
But we want to ensure that ALL current T-Mobile customers on plans that currently have data are provided the unlimited connectivity they need to learn and work at no extra cost.
- Starting March 13, 2020 - ALL current T-Mobile small business customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
- Starting March 20, 2020, we will provide all T-Mobile small business customers on smartphone plans with hotspot data an additional 20GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (tethering) service for the next 60 days.
- You will need to log into your Account Hub, myT-Mobile.com account or contact your Team of Experts to add on the 10GB per month for two months at no extra charge. Each line will add the COVID-19 Response – High-speed Smartphone Mobile Hotspot Data feature. More details.
In addition, T-Mobile supports the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge to ensure that small business customers impacted by this situation do not lose service.
Are you offering anything for small business customers who need to call overseas?
Yes! To help you stay connected to colleagues, family and friends abroad, we are currently offering free international calling for all T-Mobile customers to landline (and in many cases mobile) numbers in many countries. See details here
How can I manage my account virtually?
You can manage your account and services by logging into your account https://account.t-mobile.com/.
What if I need help with paying my bill?
Since some of our T-Mobile stores are temporarily closed, you can find more information to help you manage your account & payments here.
In addition, T-Mobile supports the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge to ensure that small business customers impacted by this situation do not lose service. If you are a small business that has been severely impacted by COVID-19 and are struggling to pay your bills, visit https://www.t-mobile.com/support/account/pay-your-bill to learn about how T-Mobile can support your business.
How is your network functioning?
Our network is fully operational. We have teams working 24/7 to ensure it continues to perform for all our customers, even under times of anticipated heavier traffic.
What are you doing to boost capacity?
T-Mobile is continuing to take steps to help ensure everyone across the country can stay connected during this critical time, and we just announced agreements with multiple spectrum holders to light up additional 600 MHz spectrum for the next 60 days, expanding network capacity for customers across the country. We’re also expanding roaming access for Sprint customers to use the T-Mobile network. Learn more here.
Why are you closing certain stores?
Each day we closely monitor this situation and evaluate the appropriate steps we need to take as a business to align State, Local and Federal Government guidelines with what’s best for our customers and our employees. We made this decision in support of social distancing recommendations and to limit gatherings of people.
I come into your stores all the time—how do I know they’re safe?
We want you to feel comfortable in our stores! We continue to focus on hygiene and sanitization efforts.
Are all your stores open?
For those customers needing in-person support and essential services from one of our trusted Mobile Experts, approximately half of our stores will be open in April, covering many of our customers within a 20-minute drive time.
Starting April 1, 2020, all T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile stores that have remained open will operate on an updated schedule of 11 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday, and 12 pm to 6 pm on Sunday. All our stores will be closed on Easter Sunday.
Visit our store locator page for store status and hours and to schedule appointments where available.
How can I interact with T-Mobile without coming into a store?
T-Mobile continues to implement options to ensure we are available to serve you. Beginning now in select markets, and nationally in the second half of April, you can make an appointment through the store locator page on T-Mobile.com for curbside fulfilment on device and accessory orders (look for “Appointments Available”).