We’re committed to supporting our customers.
How is T-Mobile For Business supporting large enterprises with their virtual workforces?
Your business may be adapting to a new normal, as a large percentage of your employees work remotely amid COVID-19 concerns. To ensure they have mobile connectivity necessary to operate efficiently, we want to help. T-Mobile already provides unlimited talk, text, and data to many customers, but we want to ensure that ALL current T-Mobile customers on plans that have data are provided the unlimited connectivity they need to work, at no extra cost.
What are you doing to support small business?
The majority of small business customers on T-Mobile already have unlimited talk, text and data.
But we want to ensure that ALL current T-Mobile customers on plans that currently have data are provided the unlimited connectivity they need to learn and work.
- Starting now - ALL current T-Mobile small business customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
- We will provide all T-Mobile small business customers on smartphone plans with hotspot data can add 10GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot each month for the next two (20GB total) – coming soon
In addition, T-Mobile supports the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge to ensure that small business customers impacted by this situation do not lose service.
Why are you not offering free calling to XX country?
At this time, we are offering free international calling to Level 3 impacted countries determined by the CDC as of 3/14 but will continue to monitor that closely.
If I need new devices for my business, will T-Mobile be able to meet my needs?
We will work closely with you to understand your needs and work with our partners and suppliers on the best available devices and options. When you order, an estimated shipping timeframe will be provided. If that timeframe isn’t sufficient, we will identify other available options.
Keeping inventory in mind, T-Mobile continues to work closely with our partners and suppliers to stay apprised of device availability and to communicate any recommended adjustments.
How can I manage my account virtually?
We have many ways T-Mobile for Business customers can interact with us:
- Manage your account and services, upgrade your phone and more in the T-Mobile Account Hub or in your T-Mobile for Business portal (for business and government customers).
- Contact your Team of Experts by dialing 611 from your smartphone (customers and businesses).
- Contact your Account team via email or phone directly.
How is T-Mobile for Business approaching work that is typically done on-site or in person?
- We’re taking preventative measures to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, including an increased use of hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray, mobile device wipes and sanitized workspaces in situations where employees cannot work from home.
- Employees are required to stay home if not feeling well.
- We are conducting business based on policies set forth by our customers, government agencies and the CDC.
- Whenever possible, we are supporting typically on-site activities remotely (ex. supporting device deployments with guides to “self-onboard.”)
- Where applicable, we're using collaboration tools and virtual meetings to host trainings and support your business remotely.
Can I pay my bill online?
I might have a problem paying my bill. What should I do?
If you need support with your account due to unexpected financial impacts, please contact us immediately so we can help you. If you’ve previously contacted us and obtained relief that is ending, contact us again if you need additional options.
Is Team of Experts open 24/7?
Your Team of Experts is typically available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, as we align to evolving COVID-19 guidelines from state, local and federal government agencies, we’re temporarily adjusting our hours to keep our employees and our communities safe. To manage your account, login here
How is your network functioning?
Our network is performing incredibly well. We have teams working 24/7 to ensure it continues to perform for all our customers, even under times of anticipated heavier traffic.
What are you doing to boost capacity?
T-Mobile is continuing to take steps to help ensure everyone across the country can stay connected during this critical time. We have agreements with multiple spectrum holders to temporarily light up additional 600 MHz spectrum, expanding network capacity for customers across the country. We’re also expanding roaming access for Sprint customers to use the T-Mobile network. Learn more here.
I come into your stores all the time, how do I know they’re safe?
We want to ensure we’re available to serve you in person so we’re taking a number of precautions to ensure you and our employees are safe. These include:
- Requiring masks or facial coverings for employees, customers and visitors age 2 and over, at all times.
- Continuing increased cleaning and sanitization
- Making hand sanitizer available throughout the stores
- Interacting at a safe distance
- Adding signage in stores indicating where you and other customers should stand
Gentle reminder, if you’re not feeling well, we have a lot of great self-help options: You can chat with an expert on T-Mobile.com, or manage your account or upgrade your phone and more in the T-Mobile App (in the App Store or Google Play) or My T-Mobile. Then sign up for your T-Mobile ID and get easy online access to check your usage, pay your bill, upgrade your plan, and more.
Please note that according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Guidelines, cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under the age of 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Are all your stores open?
The majority of our stores are open. Visit our store locator page for store status and hours and we encourage you to set an appointment for a time that works best for you.
How can I interact with T-Mobile without coming into a store?
You can chat with an expert on T-Mobile.com or manage your account and services, upgrade your phone and more in the T-Mobile App (in the App Store or Google Play) or My T-Mobile. Then sign up for your T-Mobile ID and get easy online access to check your usage, pay your bill, upgrade your plan, and more.