Rebooting the Gateway cycles power and keeps any changes you've made to settings. You can reboot in the Web GUI settings, or by pressing the Power button to turn the device off and back on again. To reboot using the Web GUI:
- From the System tab, select Reboot.
- You will receive a warning that the network will be offline while rebooting. Select Yes to continue.
A factory reset restores all settings and configuration changes to factory default. You can reset the gateway by inserting a paperclip in the Reset port on the back of the device for 5-10 seconds or using the Reset button in the Web GUI. To perform a factory reset in the Web GUI:
To Reset with the gateway button...
- Insert a paperclip in the Reset port on the back of the device.
- Press the button inside until the LCD screen shows Release button to restart.
- Remove the paperclip and wait for the device to restart.
To Reset through settings...
- From the System tab, choose Factory Reset.
- You will receive a warning that network-related data will be deleted. Select Yes to continue.
- The LCD screen on the gateway will display "Factory reset is ongoing". Once complete, you will be prompted to download the T-Mobile Internet app.
- On the LCD screen, swipe left to the Connection screen.
- Select Refresh on the Web GUI screen.