Learn how to troubleshoot specific web pages or app issues. Get help if your internet doesn't work at all.
Tip: For additional help with these steps, visit Devices, then select your device and navigate to the specific procedure.
- Perform a speed test using the Speedtest.net app or website. Get help if your internet is slow.
- If you're only having problems with the browser, delete the cache, cookies, and history.
- Turn off any VPN settings or apps, as well as any firewalls.
- Test on a different computer or device connected to the Gateway. If it's only on one device, there may be an issue with the device settings.
- Move the device to within 15 feet of the gateway to ensure there is no interference.
- If you still need help, give us a call at 1-844-275-9310.
Was this helpful?