Get help with dropped or lost Wi-Fi connections
Tip: For additional help with these steps, visit Devices, then select your device and navigate to the specific procedure.
- Check that the power cable is securely plugged into the device and outlet.
- Move the device to within 15 feet of the gateway to ensure there is no interference.
- Turn off any VPN settings or apps, as well as any firewalls.
- Turn off your gateway for a few seconds, then turn it back on.
- Restart any devices connected to the Gateway.
- Make sure you're not exceeding the maximum recommended devices on the Nokia 5G21 Gateway, T-Mobile LTE Wi-Fi Gateway, or Arcadyan KVD21.
- If you still need help, give us a call at 1-844-275-9310.
Was this helpful?