BELLEVUE, Wash. — October 6, 2022 — T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) today announced it topped the prestigious J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Business Wireless Satisfaction Study for medium-sized businesses. The Un-carrier achieved the highest score across ALL six study factors: performance and reliability, customer service, sales representatives and account executives, offerings and promotions, cost of service and billing.
T-Mobile is always looking for new ways to give customers more without asking for more from them. And the scores show that medium-sized business customers are big fans of everything they get with T-Mobile for Business, like:
- Connectivity that businesses can count on with the most awarded 5G network — the largest and fastest nationwide.
- Award-winning customer service featuring a dedicated Team of Experts that provide industry-leading business support.
- Premium business travel benefits valued at nearly $400, including free in-flight Wi-Fi and streaming, high-speed data abroad, international roaming and more.
- Extras that support business like Microsoft 365 on Us, Canva Pro on Us and $200 in Facebook advertising, Scam Shield Premium and mobile hotspot data.
- An added layer of security with Secure Wi-Fi, a set-and-forget app that automatically helps protect customers’ data and enhances their smartphone experience when connected to public Wi-Fi — included in eligible plans.
J.D. Power conducts an annual independent online survey to measure business customer satisfaction with the top three national wireless providers in three types of businesses: large enterprise (500 or more employees), medium business (20-499 employees) and small business (1-19 employees). The J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Business Wireless Satisfaction Study measures satisfaction with providers of telecommunication voice and data services based on responses from 2,465 of wireless customers surveyed between June and July 2022.
For more information about T-Mobile’s J.D. Power rankings, visit www.jdpower.com. To learn more about the benefits of switching to T-Mobile for Business, visit https://www.t-mobile.com/business/why-tmobile.
Follow T-Mobile’s Official Twitter Newsroom @TMobileNews to stay up to date with the latest company news.
# # #
T-Mobile received the highest score among medium-sized business wireless providers in the J.D. Power 2017-2020 and 2022 U.S. Business Wireless Satisfaction Studies of business customers’ perceptions with their current wireless provider. Visit jdpower.com/awards. Select words in this release were edited on July 6, 2023.
T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: https://www.t-mobile.com.