The 4G LTE Signal Booster takes low signal in your home (minimum of 1 bar 3G, 4G, or 4G LTE) and boosts it, giving you a stronger and more reliable signal where you need it most.
The device includes a window unit, which receives T-Mobile signal, and a separate coverage unit, which rebroadcasts it and boosts it in your home. You can usually set it up in 15 minutes.
- Minimum of 1 bar of indoor T-Mobile signal in your home with 3G, 4G, or 4G LTE (Not for 2G signal)
- Phone that can connect to the T-Mobile network's 3G, 4G, or 4G LTE
- Power outlets near the units
- Active T-Mobile postpaid account
- No home Internet or Wi-Fi needed!
T-Mobile offers free coverage devices to customers who quality. To ask about it, just dial 611 or set up a callback below.
- Postpaid customers may loan a signal booster from T-Mobile if qualified. This requires a one-time $25 refundable deposit.
- No charges to buy the device! You're borrowing, not buying.
- No monthly fees to pay!
- If you cancel service or don't want it anymore, we'll send you a prepaid shipping label to return it. Possible fees may be charged for not returning the device in good condition.
|Specs||4G LTE Signal Booster / Signal Booster Duo|
|Maximum connections||16 voice, 4 data|
Approximately 3,000 feet
|Handoff||The signal booster provides an extension of the T-Mobile network, so your calls will stay connected as they normally would when you move between booster coverage and other T-Mobile coverage or Wi-Fi Calling.|
|Devices supported||T-Mobile and non-T-Mobile (BYOD) devices that can connect to the T-Mobile network's 3G, 4G, or 4G LTE|
|Technology / frequencies||
No 2G bands
- If you move to a new address (or you buy your own non-T-Mobile signal booster), register it with us to use it on the network.
- If you want help setting up your signal booster or it seems to have problems, please check out 4G LTE Signal Booster setup & help.
- To return the device, see Return a T-Mobile coverage device.