Learn about services like Stateside International that help you to call or text from the United States to another country. If you just want to quickly check international rates, go to our international services site and enter the country you're calling.
On this page:
If you have a Go5G, Magenta or ONE Plan (or most plans activated after Nov. 2015), you automatically have the Stateside International Unlimited Text Messaging feature.
- This feature is included at no additional charge.
- You can send and receive unlimited texts to any country in the world where texting is available (except Cuba or Wallis & Futuna).
Stateside International with Mobile
If you have a Go5G, Magenta, ONE Plan, or Simple Choice plan (or most plans activated after Nov. 2015), you can add Stateside International with Mobile for just $15/month more per line. This gives you:
- Unlimited calling from the U.S. to landlines in 70+ countries & destinations and mobile lines in 30+ countries & destinations.
- Discounted calling rates from the U.S. to all other countries & destinations.
- Unlimited texting to virtually anywhere.
- To check rates, go to our international services site and enter the country you're calling.
Simple Choice No Credit Check plans are only able to place international calls to countries eligible for unlimited calling service. This means to landlines in 70+ countries and mobile-to-mobile in 30+ countries.
- If you're on Go5G, Magenta or Simple Choice North America, which launched after 7/15/15, the $15 Stateside International Talk service will also work from Mexico and Canada, with the exception of calls to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Uruguay, and Venezuela, which are restricted while traveling in Canada or Mexico.
- If you have the 10GB No Credit Check plan, you can also add Stateside International Talk (SIT) for $15 per month to your plan and get discounted calling rates to landlines in 70+ countries, and unlimited calling and texting to mobile numbers in 30+ countries. Also, you can get unlimited calling to and from Mexico and Canada plus up to 5GB of 4G LTE of data for $10/month.
Pay Per Use international calling
- Even if you don't have a Stateside International feature, you can still make international calls from your mobile device on a Pay Per Use basis.
- To check the rates, go to our international services site and enter the country you're calling. Refer to the Pay Per Use rate.
International services for older & Pay in Advance plans
- If you're not on a Go5G, Magenta, ONE Plan, or Simple Choice plan; find out more about adding Stateside International Talk services.
- If you have a monthly Pay in Advance (Prepaid) plan of $40 and higher can also add this service.
- For more information, check the Additional services and international rates.
- We offer the ability to block outgoing international calls or texts from your phone.
- This block isn't available to add online, so to add it, just give us a call at 1-877-746-0909 or contact us by message or social.
- If you're looking to block international roaming (usage while traveling outside the U.S.), check out Block international roaming instead.
Some things aren't blocked
- This service doesn't block calls to Canada or the US Virgin Islands.
- This service can't block outgoing international calls if you are roaming domestically on another carrier's network. Those charges are considered valid.
- With the block you can still receive international calls/texts. T-Mobile doesn't charge extra for receiving international calls/texts while in the U.S.
- 3rd-party international calling apps that bill you separately are not blocked.
T-Mobile blocks calls to 700, +800 (international toll free), 900, and 976 numbers. T-Mobile may also block calls to certain countries to help prevent potential fraud. This information relates to customers using T-Mobile's network. T-Mobile cannot guarantee features will function while roaming on another partner's network.
Was this helpful?