Discover two simple ways to return a T-Mobile coverage device, such as a 4G LTE CellSpot.
- You can return the device to a store only if you haven't started a return order yet. If you cancelled, transferred your number to another carrier, or began a return with Customer Care, then your return has been started and you must complete it through the mail.
- Use the Store Locator to find a T-Mobile store near you.
- Bring the device, all accessories, and any original content with you when you head to the store.
- To begin this return process, contact us. If you're a T-Mobile for Business customer, request a call instead.
- We'll send you a prepaid return label to ship your device back.
- Don't worry about a shipping address. Our prepaid return label has that covered!
- Labels usually arrive in your email within 24 hours. If you don't see it, check your folder such as junk or spam.
- Print the label, and attach it to your shipping box. If you can't print it, a T-Mobile store or print shop can help.
- All you'll need to do is pack up the device, and drop it in the mail or take it to a UPS store.
- Coverage device returns are free of shipping and restocking charges.
- Return your device promptly. If we don't receive your device within 30 days of starting the return, you will be charged a non-return fee.
- Our return center will check the condition of the device when we receive it. If it's damaged beyond normal wear and tear or is missing parts, you will be charged a damage fee.
- Fees for non-return, damage, and missing parts all depend on the replacement cost of the specific device.
Was this helpful?