The LineLink home phone adapter is no longer sold by T-Mobile. Inventory will be available for exchanges while supplies last.
- Simple to set up and use – just connect T-Mobile LineLink to your Internet router/hub, and plug in your home phone.
- Calls are clear and reliable, connecting to the T-Mobile network with Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. It includes HD Voice (with compatible phones).
- LineLink phone service will not be available in the event of a power outage.
- Includes calling features based on your rate plan.
- Unlimited talk & text
- Unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada
- Caller ID
- Call waiting, forwarding, and hold
- Conference calling
- No data service
Check the account, phone, and Internet requirements below to see if you can use LineLink.
- Postpaid customers are all eligible for LineLink, including Puerto Rico and business.
- Customers are limited to the number of approved mobile internet lines.
- Prepaid customers are not eligible for LineLink.
- A valid e911 address is required on the line for the service to work. This is for your safety, so emergency services can find your location.
Phone & Internet requirements
- Power to your home and router. LineLink will not work during a power or Internet outage.
- Most standard home phones work (with standard RJ11 phone jack)
- 802.11n or better router; dual-band router is recommended.
- Internet with reliable high-speeds. Voice throughput uses a maximum of 179 KB of data per minute. Try a speed test when connected to your home internet to check for:
- 2 Mbps upload speed
- 2 Mbps download speed
- 200 ms ping or less
- Cable or DSL Internet is recommended. LineLink is not recommended for satellite or cellular Internet. T-Mobile Home Internet supports LineLink.
- The following ports must be opened:
- 500 UDP
- 4500 UDP
- 5061 TCP/UDP
- 443 TCP
- 993 TCP
- For business usage, these IPv4 address blocks must be whitelisted:
- Puerto Rico customers who have Claro Internet service must call Claro and request they unblock the router port. LineLink service will not work for these customers unless the router port has been unblocked.
If you want help setting up your LineLink, using voicemail or call forwarding, or you have issues, please check out LineLink setup & help.