All carriers that allow signal boosters on their networks must have customers register their locations. Want to see about getting one of our coverage devices? Find the coverage device options.
You'll need your account number (located on your T-Mobile bill) and your device information. If you don't see it, check the user manual. Register your device if you have recently:
- Received a new signal booster from T-Mobile, your device is already registered to the shipping address! Set up your booster.
- Moved to a new address, use Signal Booster Registration and click to update.
- Purchased your own booster, use Signal Booster Registration and click to register.
- T-Mobile needs the registration to locate the addresses of signal boosters and, if necessary, to contact the owners.
- This ensures signal boosters don't interfere with cellular coverage. Our engineers can use the information to resolve network problems in your area.
- The FCC mandates signal boosters to be registered for this reason. Read more at: http://wireless.fcc.gov/signal-boosters/index.html.