All carriers that allow signal boosters on their networks must have customers register their locations.
You'll need your account number (located on your T-Mobile bill) and your device information. If you don't see it, check the user manual. Register your device if you have recently:
- Received a new signal booster from T-Mobile, your device is already registered to the shipping address! Set up your booster.
- Moved to a new address, use Signal Booster Registration and select update.
- Purchased your own booster, use Signal Booster Registration and select register.
- T-Mobile needs the registration to locate the addresses of signal boosters and, if necessary, to contact the owners.
- This ensures signal boosters don't interfere with cellular coverage. Our engineers can use the information to resolve network problems in your area.
- The FCC mandates signal boosters to be registered for this reason. Read more at: http://wireless.fcc.gov/signal-boosters/index.html.
Was this helpful?