You can try out the T-Mobile network risk-free with our 30-day, money-back Lifetime Coverage Guarantee™.
The Lifetime Coverage Guarantee is available to all T-Mobile customers and employees who activate with or upgrade to an eligible device with JUMP! On Demand. The guarantee lasts as long as you're making monthly payments for that device to T-Mobile.
Just give the T-Mobile network a try using your new JUMP! On Demand device. If you're not satisfied with your T-Mobile coverage, and if it is:
- Within the first 30 days of service, you can simply return your device. You'll receive a full refund on your service and device cost, with no strings attached.
- Past the first 30 days of service or after paying the first full bill, you can get a refund for your current month of service and we'll unlock your device to take it with you.
You can keep your JUMP! On Demand lease payments, even if you switch to another carrier. However, any promotional pricing attached with your device stops when you leave, which can result in an increase in the amount of your monthly payments.
Not available to customers in Puerto Rico or through third-party retailers.
You must enact your benefits before cancelling service or porting to another company at the following:
- New activation: visit a T-Mobile retail location.
- Upgrades: visit a T-Mobile retail location or call T-Mobile Customer Service.
We'll be sorry to see you go, but if you find that T-Mobile's coverage is not for you, here are the things you need to think about before cancelling.
- You must notify T-Mobile and request an unlock before porting your number to another carrier. This ensures that your monthly JUMP! On Demand payments continue. If you cancel before letting us know, the entire balance for your JUMP! On Demand device will be due, and we won't be able to reset it back to monthly payments.
- If you cancel T-Mobile service before activating the Lifetime Coverage Guarantee and request your device to be unlocked, you won't be able to take advantage of the offer.
- No fees associated with starting up at another carrier are covered by T-Mobile.
- T-Mobile will refund your SIM starter kit cost, and you won't be charged a restocking fee.
- You're responsible for any charges relating to third-party services, incremental services, or features that you've added to your phone.
Was this helpful?