Bellevue, WA: April 6, 2016: Today is THE day! The Grand Opening of T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas is here and we’re giving you the FIRST LOOK inside this brand new state-of-the-art sports and entertainment venue located just west of the Las Vegas Strip! From UFC to boxing; hockey to basketball; award shows to the year’s top concerts, ticket holders at T-Mobile Arena will have a premium entertainment experience that redefines entertainment in a city that knows how to put on a show. And if you’re a T-Mobile customer, the benefits of this spanking new venue go even farther! T-Mobile customers will always be treated like the VIPs they are with access to advanced tickets, seat upgrades, and at every event they’ll get exclusive fast track entry.
Check out the NEW T-Mobile Arena! Welcome to our house!
Fun Arena Facts:
- Up to 20,000 seats for any event, 5 floors, 650,000 feet of sport and entertainment space.
- Configurable telescopic seating in the lower bowl to create unobstructed sightlines for any sport: shallow for basketball, steep for hockey and a hybrid of both for UFC fights.
- The towering three-story scoreboard hanging above the event floor provides crisp, high-definition video of the action!
- Home of the first resident celebrity mixologist for an arena, Tony Abou-Ganim has crafted an impressive beverage program that provides boutique cocktail service on a massive scale throughout every level of the arena – including a custom magenta cocktail, the Atomic Fizz.
- Six premium lounge areas including the 18,000-square-foot Hyde Lounge nightclub extending over the crowd below on the top floor.
- State-of-the-art technology, including America’s fastest 4G LTE T-Mobile network optimized throughout the Arena and charging stations for everyone.
- Premium balconies on all VIP and public levels with views outside to The Plaza, The Park and the Las Vegas Strip.