Q: When will iPhone 6s and 6s Plus be available at T-Mobile? And for how much?
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus will be available starting Sept. 25 in participating T-Mobile stores, online at T-Mobile.com or telesales through 1-800-937-8997. Pre-Orders start Sept. 12.
- Full retail pricing, introductory promotional pricing, and regular pricing is as follows below. You get the introductory price for the full length of your JUMP! On Demand agreement for as long as you use that phone when you sign up with that offer – no price increases!
Q: How can I get iPhone 6s / 6s Plus with JUMP! On Demand starting Sept. 12?
- Customers can call us at 1-800-937-8997 or visit their local participating T-Mobile store to get phones with JUMP! On Demand.
- Upon calling T-Mobile to place their JUMP! On Demand order, they’ll receive an email requiring an eSignature within 48 hours to hold their place in line.
- If you already have a phone with JUMP! On Demand, once you receive your new phone, just be sure to come to a T-Mobile store to turn in your previous phone. Otherwise, you’ll have two phone payments until you return the previous phone. JUMP! On Demand returns can only be done in a T-Mobile store.
Q: Do JUMP! and JUMP! On Demand customers get priority access?
- Yep! T-Mobile’s JUMP! and JUMP! On Demand customers get priority access to iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
- When they pre-order in the first 48 hrs (starting 12:01 am PT on September 12), their orders will be the first to ship on September 25th or when we have inventory.
Q: Why do they get priority access?
- We always put existing customers first. Since our JUMP! and JUMP! On Demand customers are part of these programs to get the latest technology, we are giving them this special offer.
- All other orders are prioritized in the order they’re received, including orders from JUMP! and JUMP! On Demand customers that are placed after 12:01 am PT September 14, and we’ll be working hard to turn around customer orders as quickly as possible starting on September 25th.
Q: Why can’t I get a phone with JUMP! On Demand on T-Mobile.com?
- JUMP! On Demand is currently only available in stores and on the phone. We’ll bring it online soon, but it is not quite ready and we want you to have the best possible experience getting your new phone.
- We can help customers place their JUMP! On Demand orders – at 1-800-937-8997 starting at 12:01 am PT on September 12 or in a T-Mobile retail store.
Q: I am a JUMP! customer who wants to move to JUMP! On Demand, how do I do that?
- You can move from JUMP! to JUMP! On Demand when you’ve paid off your current phone, and any trade-in value can help cover any outstanding payments – or help reduce future payments.
- You can also call 1-800-937-8997 or visit a local store to place a preorder.
Q: I’m a JUMP! On Demand customer – how do I get iPhone 6s / 6s Plus? How much will it cost to upgrade?
- Upgrading on JUMP! On Demand costs nothing upfront!
- Customers can bring their current device into a local T-Mobile store for a three-point check-up to ensure it’s in good condition and then swap it out for one a new iPhone with no upgrade fees or taxes upfront. And yes, that includes the introductory pricing ($20 a month for iPhone 6s and $24 a month for iPhone 6s Plus – each with 16 GB) while it’s available. Higher memory iPhones may require additional money down.
Q: Do I have to go into my local T-Mobile store to trade-in my current device and upgrade with JUMP! On Demand?
- All customers need to bring their current device into their local T-Mobile store for a three-point check-up and to trade-in. This is different than how it worked with JUMP!
- Because this is only the second flagship phone we’ve launched since introducing JUMP! On Demand, we’re still perfecting the systems to support mail-in trade-ins at this time.
Q: If I have $15 pricing on iPhone 6, can I keep it?
- Absolutely, just upgrade to a new iPhone 6s before end of year, and you can keep your promotional pricing ($15 for iPhone 6 and 6s; $19 for iPhone 6 Plus and 6s Plus) for 18 more months!
Qual’g service & credit req’d. Taxes & fees addit’l. iPhone Offers: $0 upfront + $20/mo (iPhone 6s) & $24/mo (6s Plus) x 18-month lease. 0% APR O.A.C for well-qual’d customers. Device must be returned in good condition or paid off to keep it at lease end. No security deposit. See T-Mobile.com for details.