T-Mobile has different types of Prepaid plans to fit your needs. If you're already on a prepaid plan, but you're looking at moving to a postpaid plan, read about switching to a postpaid plan. This document is a historical reference for customers who are still on the Simply Prepaid 10GB: 4 lines for $100 plan.
- A credit check is not required, and no deposit is needed to activate service.
- Available for customers who want 4 or 5 lines.
- The cost for the 5th line is $30, making it $130 for 5 lines.
- The maximum number of lines is 5 per Prepaid account.
Our Simply Prepaid 4 lines for $100 plan provides 30 days of service in which you get unlimited talk, text and data, as well as 10 GB of 4G LTE data on your smartphone.
Simply Prepaid 4 lines for $100 includes:
- 10 GB of 4G LTE data on your smartphone (amount of data depends on your plan).
- Unlimited talk and text.
- Wi-Fi Calling.
- Data Maximizer Provides optimized streaming of detectable video at DVD-quality (480p+) for mobile viewing. This doesn't include the additional benefit of streaming with our participating Binge On video streaming services without using high-speed data. You may disable Data Maximizer at any time, but you'll lose Data Maximizer benefits. Not available on certain BlackBerry devices or plans.
- Domestic data roaming: If you travel outside our network coverage, use wireless data from another carrier at no extra charge. International data roaming charges do apply.
- Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (tethering): Share your phone's Internet connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Music Freedom streaming, which lets you stream as much music as you want on your smartphone from top streaming services, and it doesn't count against your data (except streaming Napster does deduct from high-speed data).
- Visual Voicemail: View all your voicemail messages as a list without having to dial into voicemail.
For an additional fee, you can add these:
- Mobile Without Borders: Lets you use your phone just like you would in the US.
- Stateside International calling: You get unlimited calling to landlines in 200+ countries from the US, Mexico, and Canada, as well as unlimited calling and texting to mobile numbers in many countries from the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- 5th line for $30: You can add a 5th line to the 4 lines for $100 plan for an additional $30, making it $130 for 5 lines.
This promo plan is not eligible for:
- BlackBerry Web
- On Demand Data Passes
- Simple Global
- Customers with 3 lines or less
How do I sign up?
You can no longer sign up on this plan, as it is no longer available. check out our current options.
If I’m already getting 3 lines for $100, why do I need to pay $1 to add a 4th line?
For this promotion, we are required to charge $1 to add a 4th line to your account, but don’t worry—your monthly recurring charge after your first month will remain $100!
Can I activate a 5th line on this plan?
You can! If you would like to have 5 lines on your account and take advantage of this four line offer, we can set your first lines up on the new 4 for $100 rate plan and then add a fifth line for just $30. This means your total monthly recurring charge for 5 lines would be $130.
If I’m on this promo plan and choose to cancel a line or change the plan on a line, do I lose my promotional discount?
Yes. If you choose to cancel or change the plan on one or more lines you should consider switching all your lines to another current plan to make sure you are getting the best value. Please speak to a T-Mobile representative for details.
To learn about current offers and additional prepaid services, see pricing and compare our current prepaid plans.
Limited time offer; subject to change. Plus taxes and fees. $10 SIM starter kit may be required per line. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 50MB roaming. Unlimited talk & text features for direct communications between 2 people; others (e.g., conference & chat lines, etc.) may cost extra. Features available until 30th day; if sufficient balance, services automatically renew at expiration. If balance is insufficient to renew all lines on your account for 120 days, all lines will be suspended for 30 days. If you have an account balance, all lines will convert to Pay As You Go for 30 day increments with $3/mo. for 30 voice min./SMS messages per line. After your account balance is depleted, then account is suspended. When you switch between plan options or renew a monthly plan, features or credits associated with your prior plan option will no longer be available, and you are not able to switch back to some plan options. Some plan options will not allow early renewal or permit use of features after included amounts are depleted. If you transfer your number to another carrier, account will be deactivated and no service will be available. Video streams at up to 1.5Mbps with Data Maximizer. Disable Data Maximizer at any time. Optimization may affect speed of video downloads; does not apply to video uploads. For best performance, leave any video streaming applications at their default automatic resolution setting. Domestic use only; additional charges apply for international use, where available. Partial megabytes rounded up. Full speeds available up to data allotment, including tethering; then slowed to up to 2G speeds for balance of service period. Certain uses, e.g., some speed test apps, may count against high-speed data allotment or have speeds reduced after allotment reached. No cash redemption value. Non-refundable. Devices sold for use on T-Mobile prepaid service are to be activated on that service, not transferred for resale, modification, or export. Coverage not available in some areas. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. During congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for details. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information. T-Mobile and the magenta color are registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG. ©2018 T-Mobile USA, Inc.