Would you like to say goodbye to remembering a PIN or Passcode when calling into Care? Biometric verification allows you to verify your account by your T-Mobile ID when you call into Customer Care for assistance using the T-Mobile app and biometric credentials such as Face ID or fingerprint recognition, so you don't have to remember your PIN or Passcode.
- You have a Postpaid consumer account type.
- You're set up as the Primary Account Holder (PAH) or Full Access user on My T-Mobile.
- Your device must have biometric capability and the settings turned on.
- Set up a T-Mobile ID if you don't already have one.
- Make sure your T-Mobile device is registered with PAH or Full Access permissions.
- Download and set up the T-Mobile app on your device with face or fingerprint recognition settings and app notifications turned on.
- Call 1-800-937-8997 from your T-Mobile device that's registered as a PAH or Full Access user.
- When your call routes to your Team of Experts they'll automatically see you're eligible to verify your account with biometric settings.
- Your Expert will initiate verification by sending a notification to your device to verify your identity.
- Tap the T-Mobile notification at the top of your phone screen.
- Follow your device prompts to complete biometric verification.
- Tell your Expert once you've received the 'Confirmed' screen on your device. This means you've successfully verified your account.
- A 'Whoops' message will appear if unsuccessful and your Expert will help you with the next steps to complete verification.
- Don't worry, you have three attempts to verify your account with biometric verification.
- If you're unable to complete biometric verification you can verify your account with your PIN or Passcode.
Was this helpful?