Android devices using the T-Mobile App to call Customer Care can verify accounts using Face ID or fingerprint biometric verification, so you don't have to remember your PIN or Passcode. Apple iPhones are not eligible to verify with biometrics at this time.
- Your Android device must:
- Be running OS 6.0 to 9.0.
- Be registered with proper online permissions as a Primary Account Holder (PAH) or Authorized User.
- Have app notifications turned on.
- Postpaid customers who have:
- Call 1-800-937-8997 from your T-Mobile device that's registered as a PAH or Authorized User.
- When your call routes, we'll automatically receive you're eligibility to verify your account with biometric settings.
- We will initiate verification by sending a notification to your device to verify your identity.
- Select the T-Mobile notification at the top of your phone screen.
- Follow your device prompts to complete biometric verification.
- Once you've received the 'Confirmed' screen on your device you've successfully verified your account.
- A 'Whoops' message will appear if unsuccessful.
- Don't worry, you have three attempts to verify your account with biometric verification.
- If you're unable to complete biometric verification you can verify your account with your PIN or Passcode.
Was this helpful?