Larger than a typical smartphone but smaller than a tablet, LG G Stylo is available today from Sprint. It’s the perfect mobile device for anyone who desires a larger screen for browsing the Web, taking notes, watching videos or playing games.
The new LG G Stylo is one of the most affordable smartphones with a large screen on the market today. Well-qualified buyers can purchase with Sprint Easy PaySM for just $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $12 (SRP: $288; excluding taxes; service plan required).
This sleek smartphone comes with an embedded stylus for extra speed and accuracy on its enormous 5.7-inch high-definition IPS touchscreen. Combined with the power of Android™ 5.0, Lollipop, it's a serious device at an affordable price. It is truly a powerhouse smartphone that takes entertainment and productivity to the next level with premium features, including:
- 5.7-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 so you can view media and games on a bigger screen.
- 8-megapixel rear camera with laser auto focus to capture incredible shots—no matter the setting.
- 5-megapixel front camera with Soft Light and Gesture Shot for upping your selfie game.
- Knock Code™ for a personalized knock sequence to wake and unlock your phone.
- QuickMemo®+, which lets you write or draw on any screen and the integrated Stylus makes doodling easier than ever.
- Android 5.0, Lollipop, for an intuitive and easy-to-use smartphone experience.
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor for smooth and seamless on-device performance.
- Removable 3,000mAh battery providing up to 24 hours of talk time.
LG G Stylo is already available from Boost Mobile in Metallic Silver for $199.99 (plus tax) at www.boostmobile.com/lg-g-stylo. For those who have an affinity for the Sprint brand but want a no-contract plan, no credit check or no long-term commitment, Sprint Prepaid for currently offers LG G Stylo for $199.99 (plus tax).
For the latest information on Sprint smartphones and rate plans, visit www.sprint.com.
Michelle Leff Mermelstein manages wireless device communications at Sprint. She is based in the Washington, D.C. area. She is knowledgeable on Sprint’s overall device PR strategy and takes the lead on launching Apple devices. Michelle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.