If your device was lost or stolen, contact us as soon as possible to lock your device and service.
Protect your account
- Call us from any phone at 1-800-937-8997. Roaming internationally? Call +1-505-998-3793.
- Log in to My T-Mobile and select Report a Lost or stolen device. You can also message us for help after you log in.
- Visit any T-Mobile store.
- Message us on twitter or facebook.
Locate lock or replace your device
- iOS devices, see
- Android's Anti-theft or FamilyWhere apps may be able to track and lock down the device.
- If you have on your device check out these How tos.
- For Blackberry devices, see BlackBerry Protect.
- T-Mobile can also block your IMEI to prevent your device from being used.
- If you have device protection, to get a replacement.
- If you do not have device protection:
- When you're ready to restore service give us a call at 1-800-937-8997.
- Check your next bill and report any suspicious charges so we can investigate.
- If the device is found, contact us for an unblock request.
- If you believe your device is incorrectly listed as lost or stolen, contact us for assistance.