On this page:
- Call us at 1-800-937-8997 as soon as possible to lock your device and service. Roaming internationally? Call +1-505-998-3793.
- Log in to My T-Mobile. In the My Line section click your device name to access the Report lost or stolen option.
- If your device type is listed as unknown (including BYOD devices), click View Account. In the account overview page, scroll down to Lines and Devices. Select the appropriate line and click Report lost or stolen.
- You can also message us for help after you log in
- Visit any T-Mobile store.
- Message us on twitter or facebook.
If you use any of the services below, you may be able to find or secure your device. T-Mobile can also block your IMEI to prevent your device from being used.
For additional information, see Locate a lost or stolen device - Apple Support.
- On an iPhone or iPad, open the Find My app.
- If it's not your iPhone/iPad, tap the Me tab and choose Help A Friend. Then, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap on your device and choose from the following option:
- Play Sound: Plays a loud sound on your device, even if it's set to silent.
- Directions: Get directions to your device's current location.
- Mark As Lost
- Remotely lock your missing device with a passcode and display a custom message with your phone number on the Lock screen.
- If you have Apple Pay set up on the device, it is disabled.
- A confirmation email is sent to the primary email address associated with your Apple ID.
- When you recover your device, you will need to unlock it with your passcode.
- Erase This Device
- Erases all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) from the device.
- After you erase a device, you can't track it using the Find My app.
- If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off.
To use Find My Device, your lost device must:
- be turned on
- be signed in to a Google Account
- be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
- be visible on Google Play
- have Location turned on
- have Find My Device turned on
Use these steps to find, lock, or erase your device. For additional information, see Find a lost Android device - Android Help.
- Visit android.com/find and sign in with your google account.
- If you have more than one device, choose your device at the top left of the screen.
- You'll see a map with your device's location, if it's available. Choose from the following option:
- Play sound: Device will ring for 5 minutes, even if set to silent.
- Secure device
- Lock the device and sign out of your Google account.
- You can also display a message or phone number on the lock screen.
- You can still locate the device after it's locked.
- Erase device
- Erase all content from the device.
- After your device is erased, you can't locate it.
For additional information and app features, see Lookout Mobile Security app.
Find your device
- Go to Lookout.com and sign in with your Lookout account.
- Select the Find My Device tab. If your device can be found, the location appears on the screen.
- Select Scream to sound a loud alarm, even if your device is in silent mode.
- The scream feature is VERY LOUD.
- The device will also vibrate and the screen will flash.
- Select Stop Screaming to turn it off.
Turn on Signal Flare
Signal Flare automatically saves your device's last known location when the battery gets low, significantly improving your chances of finding the device.
- Open the Lookout app on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon with three dots in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the MISSING DEVICE section and select the box next to Signal Flare.
- Log in to your Lookout.com account to see your latest Signal Flare locations.
For additional information, see Find My Mobile.
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and log in to your Samsung account.
- If you have more than one device, choose your device on the left of the screen.
- You'll see a map with your device's location, if it's available. Choose from the following options:
- Ring: Make the device ring, even if it's on silent.
- Lock: Show a message / contact info, lock your Samsung Pay account, and stop others from turning off your device.
- Track location: Check where your missing device is every 15 minutes.
- Erase data: Erases all data on the tablet. You can't control it from Samsung Find My Mobile anymore.
- Back up: Remotely initiate a backup to the Samsung cloud.
- Unlock: Unlock your tablet remotely when you forget your unlock method. Deletes all saved unlock methods.
- Extend battery life: Turns on the maximum level of battery saving mode on your device.
For additional information, see BlackBerry Protect..
- Go to https://protect.blackberry.com and log in with your BlackBerry ID.
- If you have multiple BlackBerries, click the Model drop-down box to choose your device.
- Choose from the following options:
- View location: Map the current location of your device.
- Play a sound: Make your device ring loudly to help you find it even if sound is currently turned off.
- Display a message: Show a customized message on your Home screen, even if your device is locked.
- Lock the device: Lock your device and optionally set a new password.
- Wipe the device: Permanently delete all data from your device.
- Flag as stolen: Mark this device as stolen and permanently delete all the data from the device
- If you have device protection, get a replacement.
- If you do not have device protection:
- When you're ready to restore service give us a call at 1-800-937-8997.
- Check your next bill and report any suspicious charges so we can investigate.
- If the device is found, contact us for an unblock request.
- If you believe your device is incorrectly listed as lost or stolen, contact us for assistance.
Was this helpful?