Only the Primary Account Holder or an authorized user can file a claim. Claims must be reported within 90 days of the incident unless state law requires additional time.
On this page:
If you have AppleCare, please contact Official Apple Support forr accidental damage or file a claim as outlined below for loss and theft.
You will need the following:
- Your mobile number
- The make and model of your device
- The date the incident occurred, including the last time you used the device.
- Additional information may be required, such as:
- Proof of ownership and/or a government-issued ID
- If stolen, the police report number. Learn how to report your phone as lost or stolen to prevent unauthorized usage.
Choose how to file:
- Log in to your T-Mobile account using a web browser.
- Select Account and choose the line you're filing a claim on.
- Select File a claim or File damage claim or Report lost or stolen. A details window appears providing the next steps.
- Once you confirm the selection, you'll be redirected to the claims website at mytmoclaim.com.
- Ensure the mobile number is the correct one for the damaged, lost, or stolen device. If it isn't, return to the Accounts screen and choose the correct mobile number.
- Follow the step-by-step directions on the Assurant website to file your claim.
Need additional help with your claim? Call Assurant at 1-866-866-6285.
- If your device is malfunctioning due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Contact Us for assistance.
- Other claims (accidental damage, loss, or theft) are processed by the Assurant claim center.
- If you have AppleCare or Apple warranty, please contact Official Apple Support.
If you find your phone and need to cancel your claim, contact the Assurant claim center below. They can answer questions about your claim status, deductible, or other claim-related concerns.
Was this helpful?