Use this page to view and understand the usage on your T-Mobile account.
If you have access to a computer, a printer, and a postpaid account, you can print up to one year of your phone records through T-Mobile.com.
- Log in to T-Mobile.com.
- In the top menu, select Usage.
- When the usage details display, choose the type of usage:
- Mobile Hotspots
- Data Pass
- Select the line you want to view.
- Choose Download all records.
- Save the file to your desktop, then open and print it.
- T-Mobile sends you a free text message when you reach 80% or 100% of your usage.
- Data, text and minute usage while roaming may take up to 30 days to appear and may impact what shows as available.
- If you change your plan on any day but the first day of your billing cycle, any usage before the plan change isn't included.
- For shared accounts (like a business account), text usage shows both your usage and the pooled usage combined.
- Data and text usage is displayed in Pacific Time (PT) and typically updates every two hours.
- Smartphone Mobile HotSpot usage is only available in the T-Mobile app.
- Connect to Wi-Fi when you can. Data used over Wi-Fi doesn't count against your high-speed data plan.
- Turn off data for apps that you only want to use over Wi-Fi. Most devices have a setting to turn off cellular usage for specific apps.
- Uninstall any apps or widgets you don't need. Some apps access data even while the screen isn't on.
- Edit your Facebook settings to turn off automatic video play while connected to cellular data.
- Monitor your usage - sending or receiving emails uses very little data, while online gaming or streaming videos, TV, and movies uses much more.
- If you received a message about using 50 GB of data, check out the My data usage page.
Was this helpful?