Click the button below to check your data, text message, or minute usage.
- If you reach 80% or 100% of your minutes, texts, or data usage, we'll send you a free text message alert at each threshold.
- Data, text and minute usage while roaming may take up to 30 days to show on your account and may impact what shows as available.
- If you change your plan on any day but the first day of your billing cycle, any usage before the plan change isn't included.
- For pooled accounts (like a business account), text usage shows both your usage and the pooled usage combined.
- Data and text usage is displayed in Pacific Time (PT), and typically updates every two hours.
- Usage details are available only to customers on monthly postpaid plans. They aren't available to prepaid accounts.
- Smartphone Mobile HotSpot usage is only available in the T-Mobile app.
- Connect to Wi-Fi when you can. Data used over Wi-Fi doesn't count against your high-speed data plan.
- Turn off data for apps that you only want to use over Wi-Fi. Most devices have a setting to turn off cellular usage for specific apps.
- Uninstall any apps or widgets you don't need. Some apps access data even while the screen isn't on.
- Edit your Facebook settings to turn off automatic video play while connected to cellular data.
- Monitor your usage - sending or receiving emails uses very little data, while online gaming or streaming videos, TV, and movies uses much more.
- If you got a message about using 50 GB of data, check out the Data Usage FAQs.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- In the 'My current usage' section on the main screen, view usage or click See my usage to view usage for specific lines.
- Click Usage under the ‘My phone’ section and then click View all account usage to view usage for specific lines.
- View usage for a specific line by selecting Manage > Recent Use from the top navigation bar.
Was this helpful?