Log in to your T-Mobile account online to check your data, text message, or minute usage.
On this page:
- T-Mobile sends you a free text message when you reach 80% or 100% of your usage.
- Data, text and minute usage while roaming may take up to 30 days to appear and may impact what shows as available.
- If you change your plan on any day but the first day of your billing cycle, any usage before the plan change isn't included.
- For shared accounts (like a business account), text usage shows both your usage and the pooled usage combined.
- Data and text usage is displayed in Pacific Time (PT) and typically updates every two hours.
- Usage details are available only to customers on monthly plans and aren't available on prepaid accounts.
- Smartphone Mobile HotSpot usage is only available in the T-Mobile app.
- Connect to Wi-Fi when you can. Data used over Wi-Fi doesn't count against your high-speed data plan.
- Turn off data for apps that you only want to use over Wi-Fi. Most devices have a setting to turn off cellular usage for specific apps.
- Uninstall any apps or widgets you don't need. Some apps access data even while the screen isn't on.
- Edit your Facebook settings to turn off automatic video play while connected to cellular data.
- Monitor your usage - sending or receiving emails uses very little data, while online gaming or streaming videos, TV, and movies uses much more.
- If you received a message about using 50 GB of data, check out the My data usage page.
- Log in to your T-Mobile account.
- In the My current usage section on the main screen, view usage or select See my usage to view usage for specific lines.
- Select Usage under the My phone section and then select View all account usage to view usage for specific lines.
- View usage for a specific line by selecting Manage, then select Recent Use from the top navigation bar.
Was this helpful?