JUMP! On Demand (JOD) is an 18-month lease agreement that lets you sign a new lease and change your leased device once every 30 days. Since this is a lease and you aren't buying the phone, the monthly payments are reduced. You can buy the phone for the full retail price later or keep upgrading! If you've ordered a new device, you can check the status on your T-Mobile.com account.
- JOD is available for a selection of our best devices, but not all devices are a part of the program.
- The list of available devices may change at any time.
- Call Customer Care or visit a store to find out what devices are available.
- JOD is not available online, you'll need to call us at 1-800-937-8997 to get started or upgrade your device.
- Your monthly payments depend on your credit approval and the device you choose.
- Leased devices must be returned in good working condition or you will be charged for the damage.
- We suggest adding an optional handset insurance feature, Protection <360>, within 14 days of activating JOD.
- Connecticut customers are required by law to obtain handset insurance for JOD leases.
At the end of your lease
- Your JUMP! On Demand (JOD) agreement term is 18 months, as stated in the agreement signed at the point of sale.
- At the end of those 18 months, you have two choices:
- Turn the phone in and close your lease agreement.
- Keep the phone and pay the Purchase Option Price (POP) found on your lease agreement.
- If you take no action, the POP will automatically be added to your billing statement 30 days after the end of your lease agreement.
End of Lease turn-in
If you decide not to keep the phone, you must turn it in at a T-Mobile store. You can then decide to start a new lease on a new phone, or talk with our team about other upgrade options, such as an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP). When you return a leased phone, it must be in good working condition. Make sure the phone:
- Has no cracks or other damage to the screen.
- Has not been damaged by exposure to liquid.
- Can power on.
- Has not been materially altered, this includes both the original hardware & software.
- Does not have activated anti-theft features, such as Find My iPhone.
To end your JOD lease before the 18-month lease term expires, there are two choices:
- Turn in the phone at a retail location in good working condition and pay the full amount of the remaining monthly lease installments.
- Pay the remaining monthly lease installments, plus the full Purchase Option Price (POP) as stated on your lease agreement, and keep the phone.
Set up a Purchase Option Installment Plan (POIP)
A POIP is an optional, no-interest, nine-month installment plan to buy a device that is not turned in after your lease has ended. To set it up:
- Log in to T-Mobile.com.
- Under JUMP! On Demand lease, select Take action.
- Select Set up installment plan.
- Review the payment information. A payment is due for the taxes today, and then there will be nine monthly payments.
- Enter payment details, then select Agree & continue.
- Complete the e-signature process.
- Once the transaction is complete, a confirmation message displays.
Was this helpful?