Test out America’s fastest 5G network with T-Mobile Network Test Drive.
T-Mobile Network Test Drive lets you try our network for free! You get 30 days or 30GB of high-speed data, whichever comes first. You can stream video, check email, browse the web, and make calls, all with your current phone.
iPhone with eSIM
- The iPhone XS or newer have eSIM technology and are eligible for Network Test drive.
- With the iPhone 12 or newer, you can even try out T-Mobile's blazing fast 5G network.
- During your Network Test Drive, the T-Mobile network will be installed on your eSIM profile with a temporary number.
- You can use this number to make calls and texts during the Test Drive.
- The iPhone will prefer your current phone number for calls and texts unless you change it.
- At the end of the trial, your current provider remains active on your device and the T-Mobile eSIM profile can be safely erased.
Android and other devices
- Get a Mobile Hotspot and use your current phone and phone number with Wi-Fi Calling.
- During your trial, multiple people in your house can try our network using one hotspot.
- After you register online, you'll receive a T-Mobile Hotspot and setup instructions via free shipping.
- Your trial starts as soon as you insert the SIM into the hotspot you receive and turn it on.
- You'll receive emails from T-Mobile throughout your trial to notify you of instructions, shipping, and status.
- Current T-Mobile, Sprint, and Metro by T-Mobile customers or customers of T-Mobile partners using the T-Mobile network aren't eligible.
- Former T-Mobile customers are eligible. We'll let you know if additional action is required during sign-up.
- 30 days or 30GB of data per trial, whichever occurs first.
- One hotspot/SIM per shipping address every six months.
- Hotspot devices cannot be shipped to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Trial mobile hotspots are locked to T-Mobile SIMs; they won't work with any other carriers' SIMs.
- Trial SIMs are locked to the mobile hotspot; they won't work with other devices.
Network Test Drive app
- The Apple iPhone must be on iOS 14.5 or higher and unlocked.
- Your eSIM profile must not be currently in use.
- Your eSIM can't be in use with your current wireless provider.
- You can sign up for a free Test Drive account through the Test Drive eSIM app once every six months.
To begin your free trial, select from one of the following links below:
Limited time offer; subject to change; while supplies last. Non-T-Mobile customers only; 1 trial per user. Compatible device req'd. Data access for 30 days or 30GB, whichever is earlier; includes 200MB roaming. Your non-T-Mobile rate plan terms also apply. You may need to upgrade when you switch to get full coverage. Coverage not available in some areas. Not for international use. See Network Management Policies and Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at T-Mobile.com for additional information.
Was this helpful?