Ariba Network Enablement Timeline and Status
As you receive registration outreach from the Ariba Network and T‑Mobile, you should immediately complete all requested tasks. This process is supplier-driven, so completion of each task can take anywhere from several days to several weeks, based on supplier action. All steps are required for transactions with T‑Mobile.
Make sure you complete all required steps to be fully onboarded.
- Ariba Network for Suppliers information (external) , including benefits.
- Supplier Training information (external) , for tutorials, including Ariba Network videos and demos, visit the supplier login page.
- Membership Program Fees (external) , one-stop-shop for information.
- T-Mobile Account Configuration Guide and T-Mobile Supplier Registration Guide, register and configure your account in the Ariba Network. Once registered, complete the T-Mobile Supplier Questionnaire by following this Quick Reference Guide.
- T-Mobile Purchase Order Guide, track purchase orders, order confirmations and ship notices via the Ariba Network.
- T-Mobile Invoice Guide, Configure Remit IDs, create and submit invoices online via the Ariba Network.
- Ariba Pay Configuration Guide, Configure ACH enrollment via Ariba Discover.
- For questions regarding registration, configuration, Supplier Membership Program fees, or general Ariba Network questions, email T-MobileEnablement@ariba.com.
- For business-related questions, email SupplierEnablement@T-Mobile.com.
- For invoice payment status, email APInfo@T-Mobile.com.