T-Mobile Tuesdays is an app for Android and iOS that gives you great offers and the chance to win prizes. Every week, you can get free stuff and great deals from brand you love – just for being a T-Mobile customer. Learn more. Qualifying plan required.
On this page:
- Get free stuff, great deals, and exclusive offers every Tuesday for each eligible T-Mobile line.
- Get a chance to win epic prizes like amazing vacations, the latest smartphones, gift cards, and more when available.
- A smartphone with Android 5 or higher / Apple iOS 10 or higher
- An active and eligible T-Mobile phone number
- A connection to Wi-Fi or T-Mobile's blazing-fast data network
- If you use a VPN or VPN app, turn it off while you get set up.
- Open the app.
- After the intro video plays, tap Sign in.
- Enter your T-Mobile phone number, then tap Accept and continue.
- You will get a PIN code in a text message. Enter the PIN.
Enable/disable push notifications
- Tap More icon with three dots on the bottom right.
- Tap Settings, then tap the switch next to Notifications.
- Adjust your phone's notification settings for the T-Mobile Tuesday app.
- Open the app and log in (if required).
- Click on an offer to view more details. A countdown timer shows how long you have to save an offer.
- Tap Save to save the offer to My Stuff.
- Tap the My Stuff gift icon to view your saved offers and how long until they expire.
- Tap Redeem when you're ready to use the offer.
Note: Offer expiration date and time vary. Some offers expire two minutes after you select Redeem. Don't select Redeem until you're ready to redeem an offer with the exclusive partner.
Having trouble with the app?
- Make sure you're using a supported device (no tablets, as they're not supported at this time).
- Test your device's data connection and make sure it's working.
- Ensure you're not connected to a VPN or using a VPN app.
- Is your app up to date?
- Sometimes T-Mobile will send an update that requires you to accept it. These updates help to improve the overall application experience.
- These updates may require you to re-authenticate to access the app.
- If the app update is not working, try updating from the App Store or Play Store. If the update is still failing, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app, then try again. This can help refresh the settings.
If you can't find what you're looking for or the steps don't fix your issue, Contact Us so we can take a closer look.