Every number at T-Mobile is now a DIGITS number and this lets you use those numbers on virtually any compatible Internet-connected device.
First things first
To use your T-Mobile phone number on another device, make sure you have the following:
- An Android 6.0/iOS 11 or later device with Internet access
- The DIGITS app
- A PC or MAC with Internet if you want to access the number from your computer
Use your number anywhere with DIGITS
- Get a T-Mobile ID if you don't already have one.
- Add yourself as a user through the myDIGITS portal.
- Log in from an Internet-connected device to start using DIGITS:
To optimize your DIGITS experience, contact us for these additional features:
- International dialing with Stateside International Talk & Text
- Outgoing caller ID
- Spam blocking with the Name ID feature
- Call forwarding
Was this helpful?