Every number at T-Mobile is now a DIGITS number and this lets you use those numbers on virtually any compatible Internet-connected device.
First things first
To use your T-Mobile phone number on another device, make sure you have the following:
- An Android 8/iOS 13 or later device with Internet access
- A DIGTS Talk & Text, Proxy by DIGITS, or postpaid voice line
- A T-Mobile ID
- The DIGITS app
- A PC or MAC with Internet and a Chromium browser if you want to access the number from your computer
Access the DIGITS app or web client
- If you haven't done so, add yourself as a user through the DIGITS portal.
- Log in from an Internet-connected device to start using DIGITS:
To optimize your DIGITS experience, contact us for these additional features:
- International dialing with Stateside International Talk & Text
- Outgoing caller ID
- Spam blocking with the Name ID feature
- Call forwarding
Was this helpful?