Data with paired DIGITS acts as a copy of your existing phone number and allows up to five devices to share the same phone number. There's a low-speed data plan for wearables and a high-speed plan if used on multiple smartphones.
First things first
To use Data with paired DIGITS, make sure you have the following:
- A second SIM or device with an embedded SIM (eSIM) that can call and text using T-Mobile's network.
- Android 6.0/iOS 10 or later device with Internet access or Chrome or Firefox to use DIGITS on your desktop (requires a microphone and speakers).
Set up Data with paired DIGITS
To let T-Mobile know which line to copy, you must pair the DIGITS line with the desired number.
- Get a T-Mobile ID if you don't already have one.
- T-Mobile for Business customers: If your employer assigns you DIGITS to use on your personal device, you will receive an email from your employer. Follow the link in that email to register for a T-Mobile ID if you don’t already have one. Once you have your T-Mobile ID set up, you can sign in and use your DIGITS.
- Use your primary mobile number across 5 devices by pairing them using the myDIGITS portal.
- Click the desired Data with paired DIGITS line.
- Under Paired DIGITS, choose the desired primary line from the drop-down box and select Save
Was this helpful?