This page is your starting place for blocking numbers from contacting you.
In the United States, we get billions of scam and robocalls every year. But Scam ID and Scam Block technologies identify and help stop them before you ever get the call. Specific callers can also be blocked.
There are a number of ways to turn on Scam Block:
- Download the free Scam Shield app.
- Activate your Scam ID & Scam block features.
- Dial #662# from your T-Mobile device
- Log in to T-Mobile.com or the T-Mobile app, where you'll get an option to turn on Scam Block
- Turn Scam Block on for your DIGITS numbers by contacting us from your T-Mobile device.
Here's a few ways to block specific numbers:
- Visit the Devices page, select your device, and check for steps to block calls.
- Visit CTIA's page on Blocking Robocalls for more options to block calls.
- If a subscription service is sending you too many messages, visit the promotion or newsletter's website to opt out or adjust your settings.
- If your phone doesn't offer blocking options, we offer alternatives like Family Allowances. This service lets you block calls and texts from specific numbers. You can manage Family Allowances by logging in to your T-Mobile account.
Was this helpful?