In the United States, we get billions of scam and robocalls every year. But Scam ID and Scam Block technologies identify and help stop them—before you ever get the call. Specific callers can also be blocked.
There are a number of ways to turn on Scam Block:
- Download the free Scam Shield app and toggle on Scam Block
- Dial #662# from your T-Mobile device
- Log in to My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app, where you'll see an option to turn on Scam Block
- Turn Scam Block on for your DIGITS numbers by dialing 611 from your T-Mobile device to speak to a mobile expert
Here's a few ways to block specific numbers:
- Visit the Devices page, select your device, and look for steps to block calls.
- Visit CTIA's page on Blocking Robocalls for more options to block calls for Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry.
- Check out the T-Mobile Scam Shield Premium service and T-Mobile Scam Shield app for more options to block callers.
- If a subscription service is sending you too many messages, visit the promotion or newsletter's website to opt out or adjust your settings.
- If your phone doesn't offer blocking options, we offer alternatives like Family Allowances. This service lets you block calls and texts from specific numbers. You can manage Family Allowances online through My T-Mobile.
Was this helpful?