Get help with T-Mobile Video Calling. Other popular video calling services are supported by their developer.
Can't make a T-Mobile Video call
- Make sure your device has at least two signal bars. If not, follow Signal issues / no service troubleshooting.
- Confirm the internet works by browsing to a web page. If you can't connect, use Internet and data issues.
- Make sure you're trying to contact a T-Mobile customer in the U.S. with a supported device. If the contact is compatible, a green camera icon displays in your phonebook, confirming both of you are compatible.
- Turn on VoLTE on the phone. This improves call quality and allows you to stay connected to LTE data while on a call.
- Check if the phone has an LTE, 5G, or Wi-Fi network connection.
- Turn on Wi-Fi Calling. It must be enabled if on Wi-Fi.
- Uninstall all third-party calling apps.
- Update the device software using our tutorials to the latest version.
- Record a short video, to confirm the camera is working.
- Have the other person follow these steps too. They need to check their settings and network connection.
Was this helpful?