Learn how to PUK unlock the Google Pixel 4. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Confirm one of the following or similar error messages are on the device:
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
- Contact Us to request your PUK code.
- On the screen that says SIM card is PUK-locked, enter your PUK code and tap the check mark. If you don't see the screen, restart your device.
- Enter a new PIN code, then tap the check mark.
- Confirm your new PIN, then tap the check mark.