With I-Billing, you can get detailed information about charges and call history for your business. To get started with I-Billing, check out our I-Billing portal to log in, sign up, or reset your password.
Hierarchies allow you to mirror your organizational model and assign services to the divisions and departments of your company. Having a hierarchy makes it easy to report on your usage and services, and to allocate costs to the appropriate divisions.
- From the Setup page, select Set Hierarchy under Hierarchies.
- The default hierarchy on the account, the Public Hierarchy, is also the Master Hierarchy. This hierarchy will be active upon each login.
- The administrative user determines permissions for managing hierarchies.
- Name your hierarchy.
- Select whether it should be private (only viewable under the login that created the hierarchy) or public (viewable by all users assigned to the top node of the hierarchy).
- Choose whether to start with a blank hierarchy or, if you have an existing hierarchy, start with a copy of an existing hierarchy.
Select Tree Builder under Hierarchies from the Setup page to develop the tree structure to mirror your organization. Here you'll create the nodes that make up the hierarchy.
- Enter a simple model of your organization; you may also enter the General Ledger (GL) or cost center number.
- Click Add Nodes.
- Once primary nodes, or branches, are added, click the node. Use the same method to add subnodes.
- All accounts assigned to a Node being removed will be moved to the Unassigned Node.
- If a Service (i.e., mobile number) is assigned to a Node that is removed, but the associated Account remains assigned elsewhere, the Service is assigned to the parent of the Node being removed.
Select Edit Levels under "Hierarchies" from the Setup page to assign lines and their related services to different levels of your hierarchy.
- Select Corporate from the "Level" drop-down.
- Select Services from the "Display" drop-down.
- To search for specific criteria, use the "Search" field under the "More filter" options.
- To assign a line to a level of your hierarchy, select the check box next to the mobile number. Account level charges will split into multiple services.
- Select Move Services.
- Choose the node you'd like to move the line to from the drop-down menu and click Ok.
- Confirm the move on the following screen.
- Moving all the services for a line will associate that line’s charges with the indicated node or branch. This will impact future cost allocations. In addition, if that branch is selected for future reports on the Summary and Detail tabs, the mobile number assigned to the branch will be populated.
- If sub users are set up with access to only certain levels of the hierarchy, they won't be able to view the mobile number under their login until the line’s services are assigned.
Splitting Services allows you to divide a specific charge type, such as plan charges, between two nodes or branches. This is most useful if you have an employee who works in multiple departments or locations.
- To split a service between nodes, select the check box next to the mobile number.
- Select Split Services.
- Enter the percentages you'd like to assign to the different nodes.
- Select the nodes to assign the services to.
- Click Ok to split and confirm on next screen.
- When splitting services, the percentages for the different nodes must add up to 100%.
- You can also reduce or increase the percentage of a charge being billed to a node from this page.