Global Plus 15GB provides extra travelling benefits on top of what you're already getting when you have a Magenta or ONE Plan.
On this page:
You can amp up the standard experience on your device by adding Global Plus 15GB for an additional cost. Here's what you get in addition to everything your Magenta and ONE Plan already offers:
- 15GB high-speed data while roaming in Simple Global countries
- 5GB high-speed, international tethering in Simple Global countries
- 5GB high-speed data while roaming in Canada and Mexico
- Unlimited texting and calling at $0.00 per minute in and between 210+ countries and destinations
- Stateside International Talk and Text
- Unlimited high-speed Mobile Hotspot in the U.S.
- Unlimited HD video streaming (activate HD video streaming via T-Mobile app or My T-Mobile) domestic and abroad in 210+ countries and destinations
- In-flight Wi-Fi & texting all flight long (unlimited flights/sessions) on Gogo-enabled domestic flights
- Name ID & Voicemail to Text
- Learn more about roaming and costs
When you add Global Plus 15GB, all these benefits are available on most new or existing Magenta or ONE Plan lines for $50 per month.
- Only lines that include Global Plus 15GB will experience the Global Plus 15GB benefits.
- Individual services – such as Voicemail to Text, Name ID, and Gogo in-flight – cannot be deactivated or removed from this feature.
- If your line has the ONE Plus, ONE Plus International feature, or PlusUp for Magenta plans, that will need to be removed in order to add Global Plus 15GB.
- To check the countries included, see International Plans | Traveling Abroad without Roaming Fees | T-Mobile. Any countries listing the Simple Global rate of $.25 per minute for calling will be $0.00 with this feature.
To get Global Plus 15GB, you need to be on a Magenta or ONE Plan and then you can add or remove services.
- Not yet on a Magenta plan? Learn how to Change your plan.
- New to T-Mobile? You can sign up at T-Mobile.com, by visiting a store, or by calling 1-800-TMOBILE.
Data speed experience: Learn more at Internet Services | T-Mobile’s Broadband Internet Access Services.
Global Plus 15GB General Terms: Capable device and qualifying postpaid service required. Up to 15GB high-speed data then speeds at max 128kbps. Voice and text features for direct communications between 2 people. Communications with premium-rate (e.g., 900, entertainment, high-rate helpline) numbers not included. Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners’ networks. Additional charges apply in excluded destinations; see www.t-mobile.com for included destinations (subject to change at T-Mobile’s discretion). In Canada/Mexico, up to 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at up to 128 Kbps. Usage taxed in some countries. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. HD Video: Activation required. Video streams in native resolution; some content providers may not stream their services in HD. Tethering: 5GB high-speed data then unlimited at max 3G speeds. Name ID: Enabling blocking may inadvertently block desired calls. Disable any time. Info for some unknown numbers not available. Gogo: Wi-Fi & texting available on Gogo-equipped flights of U.S.-based airlines; Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for SMS/MMS/VVM. Stateside Int’l Talk: Calls must originate on T-Mobile’s U.S. network or in Canada/Mexico. See T-Mobile.com for countries and rates; subject to change at T-Mobile’s discretion.
Was this helpful?