Business Owners can require approval for new orders, including activation, upgrade, or accessory-only. Use these steps to approve or reject orders in the T-Mobile for Business Account Hub. For more information about setting approval requirements, visit the Account Hub User Management page.
- Log in to Account Hub.
- From the Shop navigation menu, select Approval Dashboard.
- From the list of orders, select one or more checkboxes.
- From the Actions menu, select Approve or Reject. Alternatively, to get additional details of any order prior to approving or rejecting, select View details by the applicable order.
- Review the details in the pop-up and select Approve or Reject.
- Enter any desired comments associated with the approval or rejection in the pop-up, then select Confirm.
- Entered comments are provided to the order submitter in an email notifying them of the approval or rejection.
- If the order is approved, it is submitted for provisioning. If rejected, the order is not processed.
Was this helpful?