Approval requirements are optionally set up at the organization level in Account Hub to require certain account management transactions placed by End Users to be approved before being processed.
- Log in to Account Hub.
- Go to Manage Accounts. If you have multiple accounts, select the desired account.
- Select the Approval Dashboard tab.
- From the list of transactions, select one or more checkboxes. From the Actions menu, select Approve or Reject.
- Alternatively, to view additional details of any transaction in the list prior to approving/rejecting, select View details for the transaction you want to review.
- When the pop-up appears, review the details, and select Approve or Reject.
- When the confirmation pop-up appears, enter any desired comments associated with the approval/rejection, and select Submit. Entered comments are provided to the submitter in an email notifying them of the approval/rejection.
- If the transaction is approved, it will be processed. If rejected, the transaction will not be processed.
If you’re unable to perform the steps on this page, visit the Account Hub User Management page as your profile permissions may need to be updated by your Account Admin or Business Owner.
Was this helpful?