Many people like to have hard copies of their phone records, whether it's for personal reasons or to have records on file for business purposes.
Print phone records
If you have access to a computer, a printer, and a postpaid account, you can print up to one year of your phone records through T-Mobile.com.
- Log in to T-Mobile.com.
- In the top menu, select USAGE.
- When the usage details display, choose the type of usage to print:
- Select the line you want to view.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select Download usage records.
- Save the file to your desktop, then open and print it.
Was this helpful?