Many people like to have hard copies of their phone records, whether it's for personal reasons or to have records on file for business purposes.
Print phone records
If you have access to a computer, a printer, and a postpaid account, you can print up to one year of your phone records through My T-Mobile.
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- In the top menu, click USAGE.
- When the usage details display, click the type of usage to print:
- Click the line you want to view.
- Scroll down and click Download usage records.
- Save the file to your desktop, then open and print it.