T-Mobile Play is a free service that provides access to 60+ of today's most popular streaming channels and videos
If you're running into problems with this app, check out our troubleshooting tips.
On this page:
- You get a personalized experience based on a recommendation engine and how you use the app
- Channel genres including Kids & Family, Breaking News, Sports, Comedy, Lifestyle, and more!
- It’s available on many of the latest Android devices offered by T-Mobile. Check the Preinstalled Apps doc in the Device space to see if it’s available.
- You can also download any updates from the Play store
- Tap the T-Mobile Play app from your list of apps, or just swipe right from the Home screen and tap T-Mobile.
- Swipe up and down to view your recommended videos. The more you watch, the better recommended content you'll get!
- Tap on an item to watch the video.
- When watching a video, tap the little square in the bottom right or turn your device sideways for full screen.
Set up content filtering
Turn on content filtering if you only want to see content suitable for all ages and audiences.
- In the T-Mobile Play app, tap the Settings Gear.
- If you opened the app from your list of apps, it will be in the top right corner.
- If you swiped right from the Home screen, it will be in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Content Filtering, then tap the switch to turn it on or off.