T-Mobile Play is a free service that provides access to 90+ of today's most popular streaming channels and videos. If you're running into problems, get help with Android app issues.
On this page:
- Search content to get more control of what you want to play.
- Personalize your content channels by re-ordering them through the settings screen - just drag and drop to set your preferences and bookmark content with Watch List.
- Use channel genres including Kids & Family, Breaking News, Sports, Comedy, Lifestyle, and more!
- Add videos to the Watch list to come back to later.
- It’s available on many of the latest Android devices offered by T-Mobile.
- Download the T-Mobile Play app from the Google Play Store.
- Periodic app updates are also delivered through the Google Play store.
- Select the T-Mobile Play app icon from your list of apps. Android device shortcut: swipe right from the Home screen and select T-Mobile.
- Swipe up and down to access your recommended videos. The more you play, the better-recommended content you'll get!
- Select an item to play the video.
- When playing a video, select the small square or turn your device sideways for full screen.
Set up Restricted mode
Turn on Restricted Mode to allow content suitable for all ages and audiences.
- In the T-Mobile Play app, select the Settings Gear (found in the menu navigation).
- Select Restricted Mode, then turn it on or off.
Was this helpful?