Data usage varies from person to person. It depends on your device, the apps you use, network speeds, and what you’re using the data for. Click the button below to check your usage.
- Connect to Wi-Fi when you can. Data used over Wi-Fi doesn't count against your high-speed data plan.
- Turn off data for apps that you only want to use over Wi-Fi. Most devices have a setting to turn off cellular usage for specific apps.
- Uninstall any apps or widgets you don't need. Some apps access data even while the screen isn't on.
- Edit your Facebook settings to turn off automatic video play while connected to cellular data.
- Monitor your usage - sending or receiving emails uses very little data, while online gaming or streaming videos, TV, and movies uses much more.