Use these steps to support gallery functions on the Nokia Lumia 435.
- Swipe left on the start screen.
- Tap Lumia camera.
- Tap the More ... icon and then tap any of the following to adjust:
- front facing
- Tap Settings to adjust the following:
- Framing grids
- Aspect ratio
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- On the start screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap ALL SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to and tap storage sense.
- Tap the Store new photos on my box.
- Select phone or SD card.
- On the start screen, scroll down to and tap the Photos tile.
- Swipe to the desired location (all, album, favorites).
- Touch and hold the picture or video you wish to delete.
- Tap delete > delete.
- Press and the volume up key and the power key at the same time.
- The screen shot is saved to Photos > albums > Screenshots.
Was this helpful?