Use this page to identify software versions for the ZTE Spro 2 as well as details on recent software updates.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > System > Local > About device.
- Review the information in the Review software version details section below.
Baseband Version: MF97B_TV1.0.0B05
June 7, 2016
Available June 7, 2016
Your software is up to date. There are no updates available.
This document will be updated if and when new software is available.
Customers' devices must meet the following requirements to update their software to the most current version:
- 50% or higher battery life
- Data connection
- [#] available memory (File size of update: [#] MB)
Update automatically over the air (OTA) for Android 4.4.4
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > System > Local > About device > Additional system updates.
- Tap Update ZTE Software, then tap Check for update.
If you experience issues after updating to the latest software version, follow these steps:
- Wipe your cache partition to make sure that all system files on your device are put back in order.
- Power device off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- When you see the ZTE screen, release the Power button but continue holding Volume Up.
- Use the volume keys to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power button to select your choice.
- Use the volume keys to highlight Reboot system now, then press the Power button.
- If wiping the cache partition does not work, you may need to perform a master reset.
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > System > Local > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device > Erase everything.