Learn how to PUK unlock the ZTE Spro 2. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Confirm that you are receiving one of the following or similar error messages on your device.
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code."
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- If the PUK prompt has been cleared, power your device off and on.
- Enter your PUK code and tap OK.
- Enter your new SIM PIN and tap OK.
- Confirm your new SIM PIN and tap OK.