Learn how to view free space and free up storage on the ZTE Spro 2.
Adjust storage settings
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Gmail.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings.
- Tap your email address.
- Tap Days of mail to sync.
- Swipe down until 3 is selected.
- Tap OK.
Clear storage regularly
- Clear storage at least once per week.
- Check the available internal device storage (see 'View free storage space' below).
- It must be over 150 MB for your device. The Android system cannot work properly if the internal device storage is below 150 MB. If under 150 MB, use the following tips to clear more storage:
- Delete unnecessary text messages (SMS) and picture messages (MMS).
- Transfer pictures and media to a computer to remove them from the phone memory.
- Clear the browser cache, cookies, or history.
- Clear Facebook app cache.
- Manage applications. See section below.
- Delete the call logs.
- From the Home screen, Settings > System > Local > Apps.
- If necessary, swipe left or right to the All screen or the Downloaded screen.
- To sort apps from largest users of ROM to lowest, tap the Menu key and then tap Sort by size.
- The apps using the most ROM are now listed at the top of the list.
- Tap the desired application to be uninstalled.
- Uninstalling an app will delete the app.
- Tap Uninstall > OK.
View free storage space
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > System > Device > Storage.
- View the free memory and what type of info are taking up space.