Learn about your T-Mobile Jet Prepaid USB Laptop Stick.
On this page:
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or newer
Each T-Mobile device includes an indicator that shows if it has been subjected to water, thereby voiding the warranty. To view the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI), remove the back cover and battery from your phone. Refer to the following illustrations to read the label:
White LDI indicates no liquid damage.
Red LDI indicates liquid damage.
Your laptop stick supports a microSD memory card (not included with your purchase).
- Slide the Memory Card cover on the USB Laptop Stick.
- Open the memory card door, and choose one of the following options:
- Slide the memory card into the memory card slot with the gold contacts facing the back side of your laptop stick (as shown above).
- To remove, push the memory card in and then release. The card should pop out of the slot.
Do not remove your memory card while it is in use. Removing the memory card while in use may corrupt the data stored on your memory card and damage the memory card or your laptop stick.
- Remove the SIM card slot cover.
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot with the golden contacts facing down and the notched corner facing out.
- To remove, pull the SIM card out and remove.
- Replace the SIM card slot cover.
Was this helpful?