Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card and enable/disable a SIM PIN on the T-Mobile Hotspot.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- Remove the back cover and battery.
- Insert/Remove the SIM card from the SIM slot.
- Replace the battery and back cover.
The SIM PIN code can protect your SIM from being used in other devices. When you turn on the SIM PIN lock, the device prompts you to enter the code after turning it on.
- Access the hotspot WebUI Manager.
- Click Settings > Pin Code Management.
- Click the toggle switch next to Pin Code Management to switch on or off.