Learn how to master reset the T-Mobile Hotspot using the menu or hardware keys.
A master reset restores the original factory settings. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card.
- Access the hotspot WebUI Manager.
- Click the Settings > Device Settings.
- Click Device > Backup and Restore > Restore Factory Defaults.
- Click Reset button under Factory Reset.
- Click Confirm.
- Wait a moment as the device is restored to the default settings.
- You will need to re-connect to the device with the default Wi-Fi login credentials.
A master reset restores the original factory settings. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card. If the device menus are frozen or unresponsive, you can master reset using hardware keys.
- Turn the device on.
- Insert a paperclip into the Factory Reset Pinhole.
- Press the Factory Reset Pinhole for 6 seconds and release. The device will reset and restart.