Learn how to access, view, and update settings using the hotspot WebUI Manager for the T-Mobile Hotspot.
On this page:
The hotspot WebUI Manager is a virtual dashboard to manage your mobile hotspot’s settings, features, and security controls.
- After connecting the hotspot to your Wi-Fi enabled device, open a web browser and enter http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the WebUI password and select Login. The password is Admin + last 4 digits of the IMEI. The IMEI is printed on the device label underneath the battery.
- On your first login, you will be asked to create a new password. Create your new password and log in again.
- Click Settings > Device Settings.
- Enter the current password, new password, and re-confirm the new password.
- Click Save.
- Click Settings > Wi-Fi Basic Settings.
- Select radio button 2.4 or 5 GHz.
- Change the name and password in the field and click Save.
- This will disconnect your current connection and you will need to reconnect to the hotspot and log back into the WebUI manager.
The Information page allows you to quickly access all menu options for your T-Mobile Hotspot.
The Device information page displays some basic information about your hotspot.
- Phone Number: Shows the phone number of the SIM card.
- IMEI: Device IMEI number.
- Signal Strength: Displays the signal strength.
- 2.4GHz Network Name (SSID): Displays 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Channel name.
- 5GHz Network Name (SSID): Displays 5 GHz Wi-Fi Channel name.
- Maximum Connections: the maximum number of connected devices allowable is 10.
- LAN Domain: Shows LAN domain name.
- MAC Address: Shows MAC address of the device.
- IP Address: Shows IP address of the device.
- WAN IP Address: Shows WAN IP address of the device.
- Software Version: Shows Software Version of the device.
- Model name: Shows product model name.
Review your data plan details and set up a monthly billing plan.
- Set the billing day: choose from 1 through 31.
- Set the billing month: choose from 1 through 12.
Track upload and download speeds, information on the current connection, or data usage from the year.
- Upload speed: Shows current upload speed.
- Download speed: Shows current download speed.
- Current Connection: Shows the information of the current connection.
- Current Year: Shows the data usage of a year.